Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would Offline business survive in this 2nd outbreak of corona?

I don't have an idea because I'm not in support of a second lockdown rather preventive measures should be put in place to checkmate the spread of the virus.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will be a big blow to most offline businesses that do not have an online sector .It will be very challenging and if thats the only source of income, most people will be struggling to make ends meet

It will be very tough for an online business to survive again if Corona virus lockdown should break out again. I pray it doesn't happen because so many things will go abnormal.

Are we experiencing a post corona era right now? Most people in my country are oblivious right now. Life is back to as it used to be. Only very official places make you use the mask unlike in other countries where measures are strictly adhered to.

Any business that doesn't improve to being digitalized would be left behind, that's the simple meaning. If the first and seconds waves of the pandemic didn't teach anything, I don't think that business owner would learn anything else about innovation and going with the trend anymore.

I think because of the pandemic a lot of offline business have to carry their business online ,so that they would be able to get more interested individual that would get to purchase their product

Since many people believe that vaccination is preventing Covid-19 cases, the send wave of covid-19 is less likely to come back now. The government no longer plans to place any kind of restrictions or impose lock downs.

I really do not hope that there is going to be a massive lockdown during the second wave of the pandemic. This is because the impact is going to be so much that some businesses might be forced to close down.

I really do not hope that there is going to be a massive lockdown during the second wave of the pandemic. This is because the impact is going to be so much that some businesses might be forced to close down.

Do you think that we will once again experience a Covid-19 wave despite the fact that many people got vaccinated? I do not plan to get vaccinated at all and I do not think that Covid-19 can infect all the people, though.

The second lockdown can make businesses to fail but for businesses to survive it is better to take them to the online level so that even in the second lockdown the business will still be booming.

Despite the challenges faced, I think offline businesses will still survive because people are now conscious of the preventive measures to take as they go about their daily activities.

Sincerely, I can boldly say that all offline businessmen will never pray or wish for the second outbreak of covid-19 pandemic, but if that happens, I think many of them will temporarily switch to online business
As an offline business owner , I never for once pray for a second pandemic outbreak because it will be devastating , we are just trying to forget the first pandemic becaus it really dealt a huge blow to our business.

Well,I think if it happens to be there is second outbreak of Corona pandemic,I am very sure that those doing offline business will either switch to doing online business,or They wait till further notice.

It's a relief that offline businesses are back to their feet and functioning properly without restrictions because looking back at the second phase of the virus all hope was lost but now our offline businesses are booming.

I don't think offline business stand any chance in the second phase of corona virus. The pandemic is not a good time or season at all for offline business. Most businesses are on lock and nothing is going on.

Well that can actually start promoting their goods online and then they can actually advertise more and give discounts and also register their products in apps that will help them sell online and offline
[automerge]1637958268[/automerge]
Well that can actually start promoting their goods online and then they can actually advertise more and give discounts and also register their products in apps that will help them sell online and

I guess the whole nightmare is over and offline businesses are gradually gaining back normal functionality. Nevertheless, this should serve as a lesson to all, about creating an online presence for their offline businesses

Business will still be able to survive and this is not anything to worry about, it is now and always advisable with products that are not easily perishable.. perishable product should only Be available in small quantities.

Sincerely, I can boldly say that all offline businessmen will never pray or wish for the second outbreak of covid-19 pandemic, but if that happens, I think many of them will temporarily switch to online business
Exactly. Imagine how a tailor eats during lock down. I mean, nobody is going anywhere and there's no need to get new clothes. Switching to online is just the best during lock down

With the second outbreak of the pandemic called Corona virus, what is the forward regarding offline business that are not digitalized?
Those offline businesses without an online presence may not be able to thrive.
they would definitely shut down.
The ones with online presence would at least be able to reach out to customers who may still be able to place orders.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds