Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would Offline business survive in this 2nd outbreak of corona?

Well I think most businesses that were able to survive the first wave of the outbreak must have learnt a thing or two and they will surely implement those knowledge in surviving the second wave as well. Everyone will just have to find what works best for their business.
Offline business have learned how to survive the first wave so if the pandemic would last for 10 years I guess most of the offline business will go on surviving. The main issue now is the high rental. When the income of the business is cut down due to the covid protocols then the rental should also be cut down.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are scientists here and there that have begin saying hat the second wag is now eminent and sure business would suffer again bit try to take it online.

A lot of people have put out strategies in which anyone can use in order to protect himself from the coronavirus pandemic. So I think offline businesses will definitely survive.
[automerge]1625435463[/automerge]
Offline business is survived during the first wave of the Corona virus pandemic. So there is a possibility that they will also survive if there is another wave.

Offline business has been dealt with a huge blow during the first covid-19 lockdown and its just restarting to regain it form and i beleive it will die eventually if there's another outrage of covid-19.

Offline business will be affected seriously during the pandemic outbreak again but if we have to go on another lock down there is nothing we have to do ,offline business will shutdown but 90% of them will never crash, they will resume after everything is okay.

Offline business will always survive, although the Corona virus will cripple them but they will never go on extinction, I just pray that the coronavirus comes to an end so that everything return to normal , This has affected the growth of so many country.

The only way I can see offline business surviving during this corona pandemic is by switching to the products required for health care industry. You can sell, drugs, vaccines, etc.

I really do not know how it can survive this a second time. The best thing to do would be to move the business online. All transactions would be made online, then a way would be made to supply these goods. But there are so local sotrs or business which cant really be moved online. The only advice i can give in such cases, would be to find something to do online.

The pandemic affected many businesses, going through the second phase is like a death sentence. I can just imagine what it will look like if the second phase surfaced. But it's being a blessing for some offline businesses

I really don't think the business will survive of there is another lockdown in place so the best way for the government to handle this kind of thing is just to give this business tax waiver and make sure they also get grant to support their business

See bah the issue of lockdown is not sweet neither is it bitter but for offline line business, it is complete sour taste because for a fact i can tell it tastes bad i practically experienced it and it was very bad the small money i had i was spending and not making and that was terrible because after some time the cash i had finished.

Offline business Will Survive the second outbreak of the covid-19 if they can try and have online presence for their businesses. Online presence make it pretty much easier to deal with the customers without any physical contact though this depends on the type of business you are engaging.

I know their are countries that have even suffered more than 3rd wave of covid19 uncertainty. Surely they'll be around until covid19 settles, and it will never tarnish offline business forever.

With the second outbreak of the pandemic called Corona virus, what is the forward regarding offline business that are not digitalized?
I believe they will once again need to face the trouble. If in the first outbreak, many businesses closed down. I believe that in the second outbreak those who did not closed down might be closing down now. Its like survival of the fittest according to a theory in evolution. Let the best business win.

If a second outbreak of Corona virus happens, offline businesses will be hit further that there will be a lot of more job losses and a lot of businesses closing up or shorting down making more people lose their job in the process again

The only way I can see offline business surviving during this corona pandemic is by switching to the products required for health care industry. You can sell, drugs, vaccines, etc.
Even food products are now surviving in this pandemic era. Home made food are being sold via the internet. The use of the delivery system is very effective in the business of selling because consumers are patronizing the small businesses now. Health care products are in the territory of the pharmacy.

Just like it happened in the previous pandemic lockdown. Its gonna affect lots of people while it will surely favor some people. This covid-19 taught a lot of people not to rely on one source of income and try to be into online business or acquires of digital skills rather than physical skills.
This is just the way of life, whatever happens, it would always affect some persons while others might benefit from it. War for example, we all know the damage war causes in a country. Yet those who sell weapons are making millions if not billions from war. Indeed it was a very valuable lesson. Many now have started looking for more than one source of income.

It can be very hard for any offline business to make a head way if second wave of covid-19 come about. The only way left for them is to float their businesses online to receive patronage.

Just like it happened in the previous pandemic lockdown. Its gonna affect lots of people while it will surely favor some people. This covid-19 taught a lot of people not to rely on one source of income and try to be into online business or acquires of digital skills rather than physical skills.
Offline business to survive if there is a second break of coronavirus if the offline business can use online as an advantage in terms of marketing their products and also delivering their products.

It will be easier for offline business to survive in the second phase of Corona because the public must have been aware of the first one and experienced

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds