Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would Offline business survive in this 2nd outbreak of corona?

With the second outbreak of the pandemic called Corona virus, what is the forward regarding offline business that are not digitalized?
They can be more safety conscious by observing preventive measures such as using facemasks while attending to customers and this seems like the right time to join the online world, we are in a digital era and any business not operating online is really losing out on market share.
[automerge]1612438495[/automerge]
With the second outbreak of the pandemic called Corona virus, what is the forward regarding offline business that are not digitalized?
They can be more safety conscious by observing preventive measures such as using facemasks while attending to customers and this seems like the right time to join the online world, we are in a digital era and any business not operating online is really losing out on market share.

Advertisement Placeholder
In as much as the Corona virus is affecting a lot of people it will at some point also favour some people and I think online business will still survive during the pandemic because online business will still be operating with first mask and other tools to prevent the spread of Corona virus.

These were really pathetic conditions for offline business. Many people came from the throne to the floor in just a few months. Many large businesses went bankrupt. Thousands of workers and employees lost their jobs.

The businesses that will survive this post corona time are those which have established themselves online which people have known to operate very well. It may not be easy to achieve this but iit's very imperative if a business can establish itself both online and offline. it boosts the WAy business performs

Some of the offline businesses will survive while some will even use this period to excel but what I notice is that location matters. If your business is around where people residents are you will make sales if you sell foodstuff because no matter the covid people must eat.

Of 9 business needs to have online presence is if they have never had it before. They should create a lot of account on all social media and start promoting their products there. They can even run paid advert in bihar budget for it in order to acquire more new customers to the business. The basic participation increased in their promotion and marketing as this will help them to generate more sales from new customers.

During lockdown it will be very difficult to offline business. Because in this condition nobody want to buy products without offline business store. I think in this condition online business is very profitable. Because people prefer to online shopping . But offline business owner not survive their business in pandemic.

Any offline business that wants to survive this second Wave of convid-19, must get an online presence, we are in the digital age so any businesse that wants to make it should at least have a website. My piece of advice.

Well I think most businesses that were able to survive the first wave of the outbreak must have learnt a thing or two and they will surely implement those knowledge in surviving the second wave as well. Everyone will just have to find what works best for their business.

It will be hard.Businesses have recently opened again as of late and as yet attempting to adapt up to misfortunes from not working the most recent couple of months. Extraordinary compared to other approach to endure is possibly add an online site so they could in any case do some exchange.

First of all, thank goodness there's no second lockdown because the second outbreak of pandemic of corona virus will definitely affect businesses that are not digitalised but i believe any business that's not digitalised is a local one and not am organisation level...

For offline businesses to survive in the second phase of the corona virus pandemic, they need to involve their businesses in e-commerce, to enable those controlling such businesses to continue doing business without restrictions affecting them in their profits.

It will be hard for offline business to survive in this second Corona outbreak, it will affect so many people business and many people will starve because they people will not eat what they really want and many businesses will collapse

There are two ways, you either go into hibernation and well for the normalcy to return, or convert your business into online business and adapt to the new normal. I think the second option looks better.

Regardless of whether or not there is a situation of pandemic, I have always preferred conducting business online and making money through online activities. However, the ONLY problem with online earning is that almost 99 percent of "Online earning opportunities" turn out to be a scam and this is what is stopping me and many other people from earning money online. Having said that offline business is also risky because there are no guarantees that you will be successful and due to the current situation of pandemic, many businesses have suffered a lot.

If there is another pandemic, it would depend on the type on the business, if it is a technology business then it might not have issues since most of the transactions would be carried online just like we saw with Amazon.

Well I think most businesses that were able to survive the first wave of the outbreak must have learnt a thing or two and they will surely implement those knowledge in surviving the second wave as well. Everyone will just have to find what works best for their business.
Excellent your observation, already in this second wave of Covid, the people who made the decision to stay with their businesses safely, had a learning that they will have to apply and improve to keep surviving. As you describe, they will find what works best for their business.

To be candid the corona virus almost wiped out all offline businesses as it was very difficult for them to work effectively during the corona virus lockdown. Even up till now offline businesses are seriously struggling to survive. The impact of the virus is without measures.

If there is going to be a second wave of the infection,then it is best that the offline business know that means tighter safety restrictions and as such they should be making efforts to take their business online.

They are saying that there will be third wave. If a business wants to survive corona pandemic, it has to do something that is related to coona, for example, medical equipment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds