Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

The question should be how soon not how well because online business will definitely override the offline business and it would be the best experience. It's a matter of time before every day to day operations will be digitalized, I wonder what else would remain to be done offline. I listened to a business analyst recently who said that virtually 95% of the world occupants will be run online in the next 30 years. I quite agree with the forecast because the rate at which technology is moving nowadays is alarming and when this happens many will be affected.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think so.. the idea of online businesses replacing offline businesses wouldn't work.. in order to start an online business you need to establish an offline one first. Well online shops are on demand right now but i don't think it will completely replace offline shopping because that's a different experience.

Online businesses may not replace offline business because the traditional stores will still exist and will experience lots of patronage just like the online business. Some people still prefer to see what they wish to buy physically thereby visiting the malls or shops to buy their needs, the markets are still full because some prefer to select from varieties.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
I am not totally agreed with you because if every business will be convert into online business then how we can purchase products that are made in factories and industries for example if I need a cloth or a shoes and everyone is doing online selling there is no producer of shoes or clothes then it will be problem inflation will be increased and we will fell into trouble.

Online business and offline business have their own importance. Even though online business is expanding, there are businesses that can exist only offline. For example if you are buying a house, you just don't order it from the real estate website, you visit the location.

Yeah i think anything is quite possible and I think the world is evolving daily and many people woukd start taking their business online and even the pandemic have really shown that its best for people to take their business online due to the lock down of offline business , many online business could offer delivery service to their customer which is actually okay i think

First of all, let's clarify something. In the sense of this article a “traditional company” is one with a physical location and sells either in person, by phone, or mail; essentially a traditional "bricks-and-mortar" business. They may or may not have walk-in customers. Essentially, a business that is not selling physical products exclusively online, like an e-commerce company.

I don't think online business will completely replace offline business. What I believe is online business and offline business will exist side by site. For example, you can order food online and eat at your place. But visiting resturant ans ordering food by flipping the pagea of menu is a different experience.

Online business is fast taking over offline business due to the fact there are many people that are online, so there high chances of meeting more people online couple with the fact it provides comfort and ease of purchasing to customers.

Yeah, i can say that online bussiness will take over the offline, but that doesnt mean offline bussiness will totally die, since we still need them
Probably the offline bussines will try to adapt in the new era and open on both platform

yes, I think that some online particular business can replace most of the offline business. in the future, I think that it occurs due to the success of the online business. we can see that majority of people are going online business sites instead of offline.so, I think online business can replace offline business.

I don't think it can happen but it is true that in the future most people will prefer online business but offline business can't end either. The biggest reason for this is that the net for online business Must be, which is not available in many areas.

I think it will be possible because there are many online business which working very successful in lockdown. I think beauty salon business may be successful after lockdown. If someone afford the business amount he can make their own beauty parlor and beauty salon.

I don't think it is possible despite the way technology is radically improving. The offline business has been in existence for long period of time and not all everybody can operate computer or laptop or tablet or iPhone etc. So the offline business is still has more upper hand than online business.
Why shouldn't they accept Bitcoin as a payment option ? If they can accept cards for making payments, why should they not be able to accept Bitcoin. I know it become a thing of the past soon though

Not all businesses will be able to run online because there are many businesses you can't run without visiting. It may not always be possible.
Yes, but it also has the facility of realtor store etc. or payment etc. to you online.

I don't think one will replace the other, both online and offline business will continue to coexist. Although online presence has more advantages, still a business needs a physical store where customers can visit to check and feel the products. Even most online business owners still save and open their physical stores while still showcasing and making sales online.

Concerning your question on how well online marketing will fair in the future I have to say that I am very 100% sure that online business will over take offline business,even as at now online marketers are selling more than offline marketer

Online business as his place just like offline business, as much as there is demand for local goods and products, the both services can still fulfill customers plight.

The pandemic have shown that there a lot of things that could be done from home other than going to the office and this is a very good point. Online business would flourish but not totally take off of line business.

I really beleive that it will take a lot of time because the concept of online business is still kind of an alien concept to many people out there. Most of the people living in Tier 3 countries like mine are not aware of how online businesses work and they would not prefer to conduct business online, as they do not know how to do it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds