Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
This is not something to be deliberating upon because it's already happening. Many offline businesses have been taken over by offline businesses and the future has it that most most of the offline businesses will still be run over by the online business.

Advertisement Placeholder
If things continue on the rough patch for offline business in some countries heavily plagued by covid19 then the future of offline business willnbe at the reduced rate.

I don't believe online business has the possibility of replacing offline business because there are some things that you will not be able to order online to be delivered to you because you need to check them out and choose the one that suits you.

to me this can only happen in the western country but it might take a very long time for it to happen here in Africa because some African countries still believe in the olden ways of marketing in which we go to the market and buy product or perform services.

Every business can go online. There is noting you cannot sell online. But that may not happen because no all people have access to internet and not all people can do electronic transaction.

Online business can never replace the offline business in anyway because offline business will always exist and people will always go to the market to purchase of goods, it's might take a very long time before online business can even replace the offline business.

There is no doubt that many businesses has gone online and the remaining also going online. But this will not stop offline businesses from operating because there are some businesses that cannot be done online.

This is not possible that online business will take over the offline business because alot of people are very much comfortable in buying goods from the physical store , not everyone like ordering of goods on the internet.

You can replace offline with online business if the online business is paying you well...we all want what pay us well and we can also manage the two accounts
Of course I completely agree with you that you can use your online business to replace your offline business if the online business pays you more than your offline business and you feel that your offline business is a waste of your time and talent but for online business to be able to replace offline business as a whole is definitely impossible.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
Looking at the way technology is taking over the world I feel there is a bright future for online business owners I'm not saying offline business owners won't still make their money but online business owners will have a brighter future.

I think with the rate at which businesses are going online, 70% of businesses will be carried out online. And this will even become better in coming years.

The pandemic has really brodened mind of many people. Many employers now that it is relatively cheaper for people to work from home which now makes is the demand for online skills to be high.

I don't see online business taking over disconnected business, rather they will keep on coinciding one next to the other. What I can see is the volume of deals from online business is presumably going to overshadow that of the disconnected business very soon.

I will continue to say it that online business can't overshadow offline business. Not all business are done online. There are some that requires man power that's using your hands directly.

I don't believe online business has the possibility of replacing offline business because there are some things that you will not be able to order online to be delivered to you because you need to check them out and choose the one that suits you.
Online business can replace some businesses like store and fast food. But for customer based offline business they will remain. The salon and barber shop are examples of offline businesses that will stay.

Online business can replace some businesses like store and fast food. But for customer based offline business they will remain. The salon and barber shop are examples of offline businesses that will stay.
I tend to believe you because there are good online shop you can order for goods and services ,example of such is Amazon, a lot of people in the future will switch to this area of getting whatever they wanted.

The future of offline business is bleak, but it will never be replaced. In my view, the two need each other to survive. Even when transacting online, you will need the physical item to be delivered to you. And that is where the offline business model comes in.

The rate at which online business is paying in nowadays is very very encouraging therefore it could replace offline business later on in the future

In the future when there are actually more Innovation ,I am sure it would definitely increase the level of online business , because lot of people would like to order for things online to suit their demands

If things continue on the rough patch for offline business in some countries heavily plagued by covid19 then the future of offline business willnbe at the reduced rate.
Those two Businesses have their own part to play, there is no how an online business can take over the offline and also the other way around because both of them are all needed in the society.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds