Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

With the way I am seeing things and to my own understanding, online business would surely replace about 80% of offline businesses because the world is moving into an advanced stage

Advertisement Placeholder
Online business can not over take offline business. The both online and offline can be existing side by side, because some people like to go store by their selves and buy what they want to buy physically. I experienced of ordering a online product last week, one of my friends order for T.shirt but when the clothes got to him, the clothes are not quality as their prices.

It can not fully replace offline business, and it is not every business that one can do online. And besides It is not everybody that trust online business. So I will advise if you want to make your business online. You should also have a physical location to keep your goods.

I really do not think so because alot of people don't like the stress of siting with their cell phones or laptops all day. The only thing I see is people doing the two together to earn more.
[automerge]1608421254[/automerge]
I really do not think so because alot of people don't like the stress of siting with their cell phones or laptops all day. The only thing I see is people doing the two together to earn more.

Online business is very much easy to start and you won't be paying some ridiculous charges that government would be disturbing you about and also regularization issues.

Not sure it can never replace offline business cause physical presence kind of improve trust and relationship so don't see online business ever replacing offline business

Even though online business has taken the lead in recent times I doubt if it can ever overtake offline businesses..... It's not everyone that has the ability to run a business online.... most people who live in rural areas can't take their businesses online because they have no knowledge about it

It is possible for stuff like that to happen in the nearest future but it's gonna take a long time for the manifestation. One of the things that can hasten things like that is or what's going to make that possible is how close technology is bringing us together.

You may be right with the food industry that delivery from online stores are doing it great instead of physically going to the store to buy or to dine. That also goes with supermarkets. But some other offline businesses cannot be replaced by online business. One example is the laundry business where you have to bring your clothes and you do the washing. Or maybe the beauty salon and the medical clinic not to mention the hospital
[automerge]1609326270[/automerge]
You may be right with the food industry that delivery from online stores are doing it great instead of physically going to the store to buy or to dine. That also goes with supermarkets. But some other offline businesses cannot be replaced by online business. One example is the laundry business where you have to bring your clothes and you do the washing. Or maybe the beauty salon and the medical clinic not to mention the hospital

Oh yes, online business is really going to take over offline business in future, it's already taking over already because people doesn't care about the offline business anymore but focus on the online business and they realised the salary of the offline business within a week here online so what they looking for again and they could do three to four business online
[automerge]1609336426[/automerge]
Oh yes, online business is really going to take over offline business in future, it's already taking over already because people doesn't care about the offline business anymore but focus on the online business and they realised the salary of the offline business within a week here online so what they looking for again and they could do three to four business online

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
I think it is a, very difficult task changing an online business to offline business.
Because, you may be your customers far from you, in your country and hence It will a problem for them to purchase your products.

Yes, it may replace because there are offline business that can not be done online. So we should remember that not all offline business can be done online. And not everyone is skilled to do online job.

People are no more doing analog bro... everybody is going digital cos it's fast,95% security and reliable...The older generations are getting to know of this and give it 50 years from now all sign of analog past will be eradicated....online businesses is taking over.... imagine buying something without leaving your house and you get it all due time....it's marvelous.

Online businesses are becoming more popular and the level of acceptability is skyrocketing, but I don't see it replacing offline businesses because every customer must not do their business online, some will prefer face-to-face form of business transactions. Online and offline businesses will work together in other to compliment each other.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
The modern technology age has been the cause of rapid shifting of people towards online business. But, offline business as been in practice from time immemorial and can never be ridicule among the means of business, thereby it is pertinent to understand that both businesses pattern work line in line. However, an offline business can only be temporarily replaced due to present situation of the would, but still it will have to be back on it full operation without accounting for setback in an online business too.

I fully agree that online business will be the future of every business but I dont think it will totally displace offline business
[automerge]1609344920[/automerge]
I fully agree that online business will be the future of every business but I dont think it will totally displace offline business. In fact I think it will only be a further extension of the offline business. Besides alot happening on online such as scams and the likes would probably make people wary of online business.

With the rapid development in technology soon offline business would be replaced with online, although not all but almost all will be replaced in some years to come.
This is the future of technology we await soonest

I am very sure and convinced that online business would replace offline businesses in the nearest future, the offline businesses might even later be dependent on online advertisement to thrive

No ,online business cannot replace offline business .
Look at the labours can they build your house working online? No,never so there are some kind of things which can not replace offline work instead online work
They both have their own value on time after some time online work will be on high demand as right now condition but offline work will still remain on its own place

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds