Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

The global pandemic is causing more harm to offline business. If the pandemic continues for long time some persons will forget about how offline business is done and focus mainly to advertise their business online.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not possible for an online business to replace offline business because they are both working hand in hand, if you order for a good online, its the offline (shops and warehouse ) that will send the goods to your door step.

It will be difficult for online businesses to take over offline businesses in the sense that most workers both government and private operates via offline offices.

In countries like Nigeria where offline businesses suffer from very harsh government policies, a lot of us are considering online investments and they are more profitable than those offline businesses.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
I don't think online business could replace offline business, because of our old mother that do like going to the market to purchase one or two things in the market. So they will both serve their main purpose but work well for the people tho.

Now the time the offline work is great but the feature is online work now people just sitting on the house and do online work people joining the online work and 100% it will be greater than offline work

Online business have grown more the past years.If this continue like this then surely online business will take over offline.I think online businesses will be a great replacement in the future.

In a real sense or reality the online business can not replace the offline business even due to high rate of involvement and participation of large numbers of people the structure of the offline can not be demolish it will still remain and be patronize.

There's no way online business will fade away in the nearest future, we all should even get ready in some years to come your offline business must also have an online presence

Online business will never replace the offline business because there are some things that we will not be able to sell online, although in the next few years from now 50% of all products will be sold online but even with this there are some things you always buy at the offline store.

Recently they have been alot ways it could actually replace it technically technology as been increasing rate at which it's possible . Online is actually going to replace offline at some rate.

Well it's possible that happens because the way things are going now with the increased usage and dependence on technology, that could be case in the coming future fingers crossed

It might not fully take over the offline jobs tho but i believe majority would be online. The rate of online jobs workers increased as at 2020/2021 due to the pandemic and lockdown

It might not fully take over the offline jobs tho but i believe majority would be online. The rate of online jobs workers increased as at 2020/2021 due to the pandemic and lockdown
You're right, but there are still people who don't trust online business at all and this makes provision for those who want to do offline business to make money.

I wouldn't say that I know very well how online businesses are going to completely replace offline ones. But I know for certain that most offline businesses would shift online in the future

online business is common nowadays but there is little possibility that it may take over offline business because there are some business that you will not be able to do online, example of such business is sewing of clothes, although it's possible but there are some times in which you might not be able to carry out every sewing details online without meeting.

You're right, but there are still people who don't trust online business at all and this makes provision for those who want to do offline business to make money.
Indeed, online jobs had been a platform for most scammers and frudulent activities in the past and even at present. So most people are scared. One of the most painful thing is investing all you time, energy, efforts and sometimes money on something only to realize one day that you have been scammed

Online business cannot complete replace offline business, you still need to go to the location to asset products. For example, you cna buy a car online but you will have to go to the showroom for test drive

I believe online business and offline business will go hand in hand. Some items can be never sold online. For example house. You can promote your real estate business online but you will be selling it offline.

It is not just possible to say or assume that online businesses will replace offline businesses completely one day. That can't be right. Most businesses will go online but not all businesses will go online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds