Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

An often cited benefit of the online business model are the potential cost savings. There are typically much lower start-up costs to creating and running a website. Without physical assets there is no large capital outlay and instead the focus is on creating relevant content and outreach.Some studies have shown that 90% of online businesses fail within the first four months of operation. This is a pretty abysmal statistic, isn't it? If you have a brand new business, or are thinking of starting one, you probably want to do everything in your power to be among the 10% that find long-term success

Advertisement Placeholder
  1. Set up Server.
  2. Buy Domain.
  3. Choose an eCommerce platform.
  4. Set up website.
  5. Configure Payment Methods.
  6. Configure Shipping Methods.
  7. Check Taxes compliance.
  8. Marketing & SEO Planning

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
If you’re considering acquiring a business you will likely be thinking about what business model is right for you, which industry you want to invest in and what you want to get out of the experience personally. It can be difficult to align these priorities with the opportunities available and often buyers end months of searching without success. The advent of the internet and proliferation of new e-businesses has only expanded your options but if you take the time to familiarize yourself with whats out there, you might find that the online versus offline business decision could be easier than you think.

I have been thinking about this and I discovered that in no time , businesses will be mostly conducted online because of the ease of work.
During the pandemic, many businesses found out that they could actually manage their business online rather than a physical meetings. It is now clear that businesses can survive even online but not totally because the products still has to get to the customers

If you have in your mind that online business will eventually come and replace the offline business in the future I rather advise you to erase it entirely from your mind because there is no possibility that the online business will ever replace the offline business because there are some business offline that you need someone to be present example of such business can be a receptionist or a caterer and there is no way a bot can become a receptionist except in a very sophisticated electronic system.

I think online businesses would take about 80%. Due to the fact that online businesses save cost, they have a low startup cost which is what will entice all into investing more on online business

It is very possible for online business to overthrow the offline business in the nearest future.
I believe that every one loves to work and earn income without stress. Online is one of the numerous ways to avoid risk of accident and other dangerous situation.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
Online businesses will and as a matter of fact taken over offline businesses for a long time. As you can imagine at this point in history, things are all moving towards the internet sphere. So are online stores.

I don't think it is possible despite the way technology is radically improving. The offline business has been in existence for long period of time and not all everybody can operate computer or laptop or tablet or iPhone etc. So the offline business is still has more upper hand than online business.

Online business will not take over the offline ones rather I will complement it. I think an offline business that is not supplemented online will have a very tough time trying to to stay afloat because the ones with the online complementation will total take over. So I will they will work side by side in the future.

Online work is very common now a days. It has some advantages. It can be done from any where. But all the works can not be shifted to online way. Some works require physical presence of the employee.

Specially in the days of penedamic situation of covid the online business created everlasting impression.I think so but not completely, the world is advancing so is everything in the world, and there is a rapid movement of people into online business as there main means of livelihood but i think offline business also will still be high up there. Offline or physical business can't be eradicated completely.

Offline business cannot totally go, it may be reduced to a bare minimum. Online business cannot takeover for example, a busted tire, tailoring, a phone needing repairs, et cetera, unless some kind of new technology is invented that can help all that.

I have always thought about it too..but what I saw about it is that just as life is going to change I'm every aspect of life..that's what's gonnna happen to offline business too..
It's just that it won't fade away that easily....

Online business will not totally eradicate offline business but it would transform business as an entity. Not all involved in business transactions can trieve when it comes to online business. For sure, online business will turnover the ties that we have now.

Maybe it will replace one or the other business, but in general I do not believe that this will happen, neither in the short term nor in the long term. I am one of the people who as soon as the pandemic passes, I want to go to the shopping stores, compare prices, walk and try on clothes here and there. Eat at a good restaurant.

Hmm....I don't think online business will replace offline business, the last thing that could Happen is both compensate each other which is been done this days! You can't eat online neither can u dress online. But online business will thrive more than offline businesses

Online business is on a fast rising zone because of how the word is going digital, almost everybody in the universe is now familiar with online gadgets like laptops and phones, and almost all our daily activities are done on it, so this makes online business more valuable than offlines business. And online business doesn't require much stress unlike offline bussiness

It is very much possible as everything is going digital already, I believe that online jobs would fully replace offline jobs someday in the future. But not fully but it would sure take the big part of it.

In my opinion, I don't think online business will ever replace physical business as both are important. No matter rate at which people and running to online business, physical business will still thrive. It's not everyone that can shop online and many a times using the customary physical market is easier and faster than shopping online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds