Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

There is no way in which online business will replace offline business because both of them has their uniqueness.

There are some business that can't be operated online unless their is existing arm offline.

A close example of this is Amazon.com, they made of their sales online which the offline arms of the business deliver the goods.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future

Urdu
English

Nowadays more people are doing business online than offline because in online business there are more people who they can talk to and make them customers which is why this business is more profitable. And I also do business online and I get a lot of money. I have to work hard at it and it feels great to do business online. I think online business will be the best.

I don't really think online business will take over or replace offline businesses rather an hybrid version of this business will co exist where most businesses will also establish a presence online. Some businesses will still need to maintain a physical structure and service.
[automerge]1609348507[/automerge]
I don't really think online business will take over or replace offline businesses rather an hybrid version of this business will co exist where most businesses will also establish a presence online. Some businesses will still need to maintain a physical structure and service.

The two will always co exist no matter what.
The way I see it people that combine their businesses with online marketing will be more successful in the near future than businesses without.

yes, but not completely
An often cited benefit of the online businessmodel are the potential cost savings. There are typically much lower start-up costs to creating and running a website. Without physical assets there is no large capital outlay and instead the focus is on creating relevant content and outreach

Online businesses will replace offline business because of the fast growth of globalization and technology these days. Many people now prefer online buying and selling than offline, even the offline businesses are now going into online marketing and sales. I think in the next ten years offline market/business will be an old fashion ways of business due to technology and globalization.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest futu

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
I think the future is is with online business, because like coronavirus other viral diseases may come in the world in near future, which can affect the offline or physical business, but if a person is experienced in online business he can survive and earn huge money.

There are so many regulations guiding online businesses, they tend to limit how much you earn. This is enough reason to know that online business cannot replace offline business. Another reason is the fact that only a few people are knowledgeable about how to earn money online. Most people feel it is a scam, so they would resort to offline alternatives.

Online business will soon take over offline business the way this civilization is going. But there are some products and goods that won't be salable online especially foodstuffs. These products are not appropriate to be sold online.

Very possible. As is it at the time, and at the rate at which technology and the world is evolving, and considering the level that people are already moving their business online and the amount of people who prefer to shop online, it is most likely that in few years time, the online business pattern will swallow up offline business but never completely. There will always be people who prefer to shop face to face. These people will make the little number of offline shopping.

Online business may now pose as strong competition to offline businesses but it can’t wipe its market. Offline stores is still needed in order to carry out physical trade. Moreover everyone cannot endorse online business some people like seeing what they want to buy physically. In short words offline stores and businesses will continue to exist

Definitely I think it will be close in terms of rivalry and selection , there are still quite a number of people who enjoy going to stores,malls and supermarket to purchase things, while there are others who like to order online . In terms of replacement completely it will be hard , as big as Amazon is there are still some large stores in business in the US maybe not as big as Amazon but they are there.

Sometimes, i think about it and feel that since we are proceeding into a digital age, online businesses will take over and thre will be lesser and lesser offline businesses. But, then when you think further, you then realize that there are some jobs that can't be replaced by the technology, a I think I yhe next few years everything will still be as normal.

Online and offline business are both important and they work and serve different purpose.

Online business will always continue but will not replace offline business.

Both online and offline has been very beneficial and has continued to create jobs. Most people no matter what happens prefer offline business to online one

i don't think they will, maybe businesses that are doing digital services yes, but not on the products side, usually, online businesses are meant to represent offline business on internet and not to replace them, which means, offline businesses are a must

Not it's not likely anything online could replace an in person businesses. Mainly because human contact is direct and creates more possibilities for people to make money. Also the numerous amounts of jobs that are out there make it unlikely that will ever happen.

I don't really see that happening. Because truth be told,many people still prefer offline business transactions that online. Many people in the rural area don't even know what online transaction is ,not to talk of engaging in it.. besides it's not totally safe for now. So that fear of getting scammed is there also..

You may be right with the food industry that delivery from online stores are doing it great instead of physically going to the store to buy or to dine. That also goes with supermarkets. But some other offline businesses cannot be replaced by online business.

Absolutely, it is possible because people are taking a lot of interest now a days increasing in the online business day by day, people are giving more attention toward online buisness and people prefer online shopping instead of offline thats why this is happening.

As you can see the number of internet users are increasing massively day by day in our generation. And so it is very possible for online businesses to replace offline businesses in nearest future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds