Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

As far as I'm concerned, I'm absolutely sure that there is no way online business would ever replace offline business completely but would be just a rival to it.
It will surely replace but not all. We're having normal retail chains online so you can buy your groceries, foodstuffs online. The only stuffs that can't be replaced is physical businesses like barbing salons,make-up and others.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it is almost certain that in the nearest future a lot of offline jobs are going to go completely online. But this is not going to see the end of offline jobs.

I think it is almost certain that in the nearest future a lot of offline jobs are going to go completely online. But this is not going to see the end of offline jobs.
With the growth of technology these days and what is coming up in different part of the world I think online business definitely took over offline business because this day is people love home delivery and they are so stressed going out to get most of their stuffs

In the western country you will not see low quality product because every product that is being produced by Chinese company is supervised by the government, Africa that doesn't give supervision is likely I have access to so much low quality and fakes products, that is also the reason
Laughs. You should ask yourself, where did the word 'Low quality comes from? Do you think English is yours? So low quality exist everywhere dear.
[automerge]1628207578[/automerge]
I can't foretell such, anything can happen at any given time. But we shouldn't expect it for online business mode to replace online way of doing business entirely.

Last edited:
Laughs. You should ask yourself, where did the word 'Low quality comes from? Do you think English is yours? So low quality exist everywhere dear.
[automerge]1628207578[/automerge]
I can't foretell such, anything can happen at any given time. But we shouldn't expect it for online business mode to replace online way of doing business entirely.
I can confidently tell you that low quality product does not exist in the United Kingdom, because this are country with strong economy and they can survive on themselves if other countries try to misbehave.you can also research about it.

I can confidently tell you that low quality product does not exist in the United Kingdom, because this are country with strong economy and they can survive on themselves if other countries try to misbehave.you can also research about it.
Lol, I'm not researching anything, you're also right somewhat. But don't believe in everything you see online some aren't all that true, others can write about what they feel like without concrete info. Their is nowhere inferior products doesn't exist but being truthful and straightforward to say, this an inferior products makes it worthwhile to say, it is very low the western countries.

Offline businesses cannot be cut off totally because there are some things you have to transact physically such as food. Even though you make an order online, you would still have to operate physically .

Online business have really deputise offline mode of business during this time of the pandemic. People have settled in fine with online and only deliver through offline.

How well? I think very well. Because as the world advances day after day and year after year, everyone is becoming digitally inclined till you will get things completely via online

Many businesses are now going online for it is more easier to operate and it reduces expensive. But there is no way that online business is very profitable that it will replace offline business.
like someone that I know wants to buy a new phone, so I advised her to buy form jumia but she insisted that she will see what she wants to buy first before buying it which means she prefer to go to a shop. There are many people that also have same thinking

The entire world is going digital each day now. So it will not be illogical to think that things will soon gradually be tilting to the online kind of lifestyle for everyone soon

I agree that there are so many online businesses these days, but I don't think the offline ones will replace the online ones reason being that there are still some businesses that are online suitable for only offline operation. It is just my opinion though.

The entire world is going digital each day now. So it will not be illogical to think that things will soon gradually be tilting to the online kind of lifestyle for everyone soon
This can only happen in 100 years time when people will not see the need for them to go to the market to buy products but now it is almost impossible for online business to take over.

Am very 100% sure that online business will over take offline business,even as at now online marketer are selling more than offline marketer
Wow that's nice that you are one hundred percent sure that online business will become greater than offline.

I think it's true now that there is coronavirus. Offline business is finding it hard to do business because of lockdown.

Am very 100% sure that online business will over take offline business,even as at now online marketer are selling more than offline marketer
I am not disputing your point and opinion about online business selling and making money more than offline business, but the point still remains that online business cannot take over offline business totally.

I am not disputing your point and opinion about online business selling and making money more than offline business, but the point still remains that online business cannot take over offline business totally.
Online business will replace offline business because of the growth of technology and the modernization of the world people now prefer to buy their goods and services online than patronizing the offline stores.

I don't think that online businesses will completely replace offline businesses. They will just get more popular since online shopping sounds so convenient to people. But offline stores will remain for the convenience of some individual choices for things they can't buy online or times when they choose to go offline shopping.

I don't think that online businesses will completely replace offline businesses. They will just get more popular since online shopping sounds so convenient to people. But offline stores will remain for the convenience of some individual choices for things they can't buy online or times when they choose to go offline shopping.
That's the right thing to say about online and offline business, online business cannot replace offline business because they have their own different ways of working.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds