Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

What make me think online business will take over offline business in the future is the growth in technology and how everything is going on Internet.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am very 100% sure that online business will over take offline business,even as at now online marketer are selling more than offline marketer
I agree. It’s happening right now, the pandemic pushed it even more in that direction, and I’ve seen many people (and companies) just keeping things as is. Virtual over on site. Maybe in 10 years (just guessing) there will be no more “rush hour” traffic. Just everyone working from home.
Even groceries are being delivered. Personally, I like to browse and pick out exactly what I want.
You can’t order fruit and expect it to be just the way you like it if you’re not the one who picked it out yourself, you know

I don't think online business can replace offline business completely even 100 years to come but a lot of people will surely venture into online businesses.

Those two Businesses have their own part to play, there is no how an online business can take over the offline and also the other way around because both of them are all needed in the society.
Both business have their own part to play like you said. I don't see any reason why one have to give space for the other to reign for long, when humans are existing on both ends.

Both business have their own part to play like you said. I don't see any reason why one have to give space for the other to reign for long, when humans are existing on both ends.
Exactly. They have different approach and things they offer. Imagine the scenario where one have to connect to internet just to buy water to drink.

Exactly. They have different approach and things they offer. Imagine the scenario where one have to connect to internet just to buy water to drink.
Sure, it happens. Those living in the perturbed area caused by the covid19. Are ordering flask of water, or wrapped or soda water through the online means.

Well it was just a suggestion, I don't think such thing will ever happened because we both need them in the society ,except maybe in the future another modern technology will come and do not know.

Well it was just a suggestion, I don't think such thing will ever happened because we both need them in the society ,except maybe in the future another modern technology will come and do not know.
I understand it is out of imagination. But let's not forget offline have been the traditional way of doing business. When if you're dealing online, you'll still deliver it in an offline way.

I understand it is out of imagination. But let's not forget offline have been the traditional way of doing business. When if you're dealing online, you'll still deliver it in an offline way.
Offline is a traditional way of doing business and I think since it is a tradition, it will continue to stand because order people who do not know much about the internet will always go to the market, will you like all business to be completely digitalize ?

Offline is a traditional way of doing business and I think since it is a tradition, it will continue to stand because order people who do not know much about the internet will always go to the market, will you like all business to be completely digitalize ?
Yes, it will reign forever cos we are living life in an offline way and not in a digital way. We can't enter into the television or desktop computer screen to deliver our products.

Yes, it will reign forever cos we are living life in an offline way and not in a digital way. We can't enter into the television or desktop computer screen to deliver our products.
It may not even be the best option because at the end you may not even like it,if you sit down and ordered for every product online they will deliver bad quality products to you and you don't have any other option since you have paid before they deliver.

There are some businesses that are peculiar to all reply. if you are going to have online presents for them it will just be for payment processor and communicate with the clients. An example is real estate construction, it is strictly offline business.

I don't think online business can totally replace offline business because there are some Businesses that can't operate online.

It may not even be the best option because at the end you may not even like it,if you sit down and ordered for every product online they will deliver bad quality products to you and you don't have any other option since you have paid before they deliver.
Laughs, we Africans always believe that our products might not be delivered the vest we wished. The real stuff there if you're dealing on a reputation e-commerce store your products will be delivered as you requested.

There are some businesses that are peculiar to all reply. if you are going to have online presents for them it will just be for payment processor and communicate with the clients. An example is real estate construction, it is strictly offline business.
I do not believe that an online business can replace the offline business I believe that both of them in the future will be on the highest demand, one cannot obviously replace the other one for now.

Real estate business is still reliant on the offline style of dealing. Prospective buyers will always want to see the location of the property especially if the property is a house. No buyer will buy a real estate property without seeing it first. That is the essence of the "open house" event of property developers.

Laughs, we Africans always believe that our products might not be delivered the vest we wished. The real stuff there if you're dealing on a reputation e-commerce store your products will be delivered as you requested.
I do not believe that your products will not be delivered, your products may be delivered no doubt but sometimes you could give a clone products instead of the original one you were expecting to get.

I see a bet 9ja shop full of staff, infact i never seen a shop that people full there like better shop I so surprise when I seen alot of people like ocean in that shop

Am very 100% sure that online business will over take offline business,even as at now online marketer are selling more than offline marketer
I am not as sure as you that the online business with a take over from the offline business because there is still a very large number of online business illiteracy in the world so it will be quite difficult for everyone to be doing an online job.

I am not as sure as you that the online business with a take over from the offline business because there is still a very large number of online business illiteracy in the world so it will be quite difficult for everyone to be doing an online job.
The thing here is that there are offline business that can't succeed online . For example selling of perishable food stuffs like vegetables are better kept offline but with online promotion to increase customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds