Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

As much as the online business as become so widespread,it cannot in totality replace some offline business rather some offline line business will migrate some parts of their activities online.

Advertisement Placeholder
As much as the online business as become so widespread,it cannot in totality replace some offline business rather some offline line business will migrate some parts of their activities online.
I do agree that offline business will remain there simultaneously with online business. Yes the majority of the people will shift to online portal, but the offline business will still be there.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
The fact is that online businesses have completely taken over and almost all businesses now have a part of their business conducted online. But there are still some businesses that can only be done offline.

If you are asking in terms of earnings, online business is capable of replacing offline businesses. But when you are talking about other thing is like distribution sales etc online business we always need offline presence.

Look at many sectors in the world that are becoming computerized, security for example, we now have cameras and robots that have replaced man that is to let us know how online is gradually replacing offline jobs.

I do not believe that your products will not be delivered, your products may be delivered no doubt but sometimes you could give a clone products instead of the original one you were expecting to get.
I've encountered where people have always said that. They said some customers orders different things to his own taste but during delivery the wrong item is delivered.
[automerge]1627944343[/automerge]
Offline is the way of life, and that's where business started. Covid19 have given online business new dimension to become very much in-demand.

Last edited:
I believe it is impossible for online business to take over the offline system because a lot of people are not still comfortable with ordering of goods and services online including me for now.

With the advancement of technology and improvement of logistics services, online businesses has evolved and gradually replacing offline businesses. You can now purchase most stuffs online at the comfort of your home.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
I think people will consider transferring from offline businesses to online businesses. I believe that the coronavirus has helped push this transition. It is also a help to the government that the coronavirus will not spread. It's because through online business you can just sell your product at home through your computer and internet connection.

I believe both online business and offline business are interwoven and are helping each other grows , there can't be online business without offline business, so i beleieve offline business can never go into extinction.

It is now fast becoming a thing and I think it is just a matter of time before the online space actually takes a lot of work again from offline. But nonetheless there are some business opportunities or jobs that cannot be taken online.

Why does everyone seem to think offline business will disappear in the future? People still need offline businesses, because you ain't going to stay all day in the house just ordering stuff at home. Besides that some businesses can only be done offline
I think online business will replace offline Business by 80% to 20% ratio if I'm to rate 100 because presently people prefer to get everything they want online.

I don't think it will totally replace offline businesses but to an extent it's taking over. I don't think there's anything you can't buy or sell online even agriculturalcommodities that are perishable.

With the recent experience of covid 19 Pandemic and lockdown. I think more and more people will embrace working online than working offline just because lots of people lost their source of income during the Pandemic

I've encountered where people have always said that. They said some customers orders different things to his own taste but during delivery the wrong item is delivered.
[automerge]1627944343[/automerge]
Offline is the way of life, and that's where business started. Covid19 have given online business new dimension to become very much in-demand.
Yes it is the pandemic that actually make a lot of people to have a Little interest in online shopping, I always prefer to get my products in a physical store that I'll have the power to decide which one i like.

there is no doubt that online business will become popular in the nearest future but that does not mean that it will you replace offline businesses.

The thing here is that there are offline business that can't succeed online . For example selling of perishable food stuffs like vegetables are better kept offline but with online promotion to increase customers.
Well it's not definitely all businesses that one can be doing online because some business but I just meant to be done offline in so I will advise anyone but any business that you think I can succeed online should be done online and that that can succeed offline should be done offline.

Yes it is the pandemic that actually make a lot of people to have a Little interest in online shopping, I always prefer to get my products in a physical store that I'll have the power to decide which one i like.
That's where i am into too. At this time I'm just feeling skeptic to be ordering things online since my country isn't developed that way to be shopping consistently online.

That's where i am into too. At this time I'm just feeling skeptic to be ordering things online since my country isn't developed that way to be shopping consistently online.
In the western country you will not see low quality product because every product that is being produced by Chinese company is supervised by the government, Africa that doesn't give supervision is likely I have access to so much low quality and fakes products, that is also the reason

As far as I'm concerned, I'm absolutely sure that there is no way online business would ever replace offline business completely but would be just a rival to it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds