Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

Yes I think so too. Many businesses are run online these days. Majority of stores are online where you make your orders and purchase, pay and get your parcels wherever you are located in the part of the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online businesses have already taken over that of offline because everything is going digital now. Those who take their offline businesses online too are also adding to the population of online businesses.

Definitely! As the world is moving right now; online business might replace offline business. Online business nowadays is really taking over every aspect and with the prospect, it'll take over off-line soon

Lol well I think that offline business might not really be active because almost every one will actually try to engage in online business but then they are some things that can't be done online

It is not possible for online business to replace offline business company. The reason is that there are some businesses that can only operate offline. Avon online presents for such business we just be a complimentary.

I think no need to leave offline business for online one , you can build them both so your online business will help your offline activities just choose the same niche .

Anybody who cares about the future of his business has to take some part of it online no matter what. This is because a lot more people are having access to the internet and it is even moulding lives.

Well, the best I can predict is that in the near future, most of the businesses that were previously run offline will also be brought online but the fact still remains that far into the future, there will still be offline business around

I don't think this will happen anytime soon because offline business will still be available since most people are most comfortable to buy some of their products physically than to have it ordered to their location.

Online businesses have already taken over that of offline because everything is going digital now. Those who take their offline businesses online too are also adding to the population of online businesses.
I think the online businesses seem to be paying off better than the offline ones especially if skilled.
So there's a big possibility that online businesses may take over offline businesses in a long run.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
The activities in the onlne world has been increasing as the day goes by and lots of persons have come to discover the importance of using the online platform for their businesses.but be that as it ma,we will still be having offline businesses.

There is no way offline business can represent online business and vice versa. The reason is that both of them have their own unique attributes and downsides. The best thing is that both of them can work hand-in-hand in order to bring best for your business.

Online may not totally replace the offline business.
Online is being used to facilitate the offline.
A lot of offline business also have an online platform which helps it gain more audience and customers

Not entirely I'll say. But there's one thing for sure that every business would be online in future because of how global the world is becoming. Not taking advantage or positioning oneself in that line would be a problem.
Physical warehouses, locations, assets wouldn't move online. So there's still hope for offline business.

There are some businesses that will do well online. likewise that some businesses that will perform better when they are still offline. There is no way you can take a manufacturing company online unless you want to attend to customers.

I don't think this will happen anytime soon because offline business will still be available since most people are most comfortable to buy some of their products physically than to have it ordered to their location.
Yeah, right. So many people still prefer that they buy their things offline. That way, they can check the quality properly and even be able to bargain the price sometimes.

Yeah, right. So many people still prefer that they buy their things offline. That way, they can check the quality properly and even be able to bargain the price sometimes.
Well bargaining is also among but that should is not really my point of consideration ,I choose to buy a lot of things offline just for the quality of the product because I don't like buying fake products, that's one of the things I won't like to experience in my life most especially when I was hoping to buy something original.

Well bargaining is also among but that should is not really my point of consideration ,I choose to buy a lot of things offline just for the quality of the product because I don't like buying fake products, that's one of the things I won't like to experience in my life most especially when I was hoping to buy something original.
I don't think offline businesses will completely fold up even if the pandemic were to last for that duration. Rather, there will be new measures and steps by entrepreneurs to ensure continuous delivery of goods and services to people while adhering to the right health protocols.

Gradually online business will replace off-line. As we can see the global world has changed drastically. The population that have get involved to the internet now is getting increasing day by day. People are getting connected on WhatsApp, Facebook, tweeter ,Instagram and other platforms unlike before that we have to see one on one before we get recognize. It will get to a time where mostly we do everything online eg shopping, cooking, trading, and many more.

I don't think offline businesses will completely fold up even if the pandemic were to last for that duration. Rather, there will be new measures and steps by entrepreneurs to ensure continuous delivery of goods and services to people while adhering to the right health protocols.
Offline business can never be eradicated because there are some things a lot of people will never be comfortable to buy online, To be very serious most of the people are only comfortable to buy shirt and some electronic online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds