Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

With the rate at which technology is advancing one can predict that in the future people will venture into online business more than they do in offline business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am very 100% sure that online business will over take offline business,even as at now online marketer are selling more than offline marketer
I want online business to grow, but not send offline business into exit, because a lot of the older generations do not know how to operate a garget.

Already it has started actualising, offline business doesn't really work any longer or let me use the word yield more profit,this simply means that offline business is set space for online business to accommodate

Already it has started actualising, offline business doesn't really work any longer or let me use the word yield more profit,this simply means that offline business is set space for online business to accommodate
Lolz, there is no how that an oline business will be able to take over the offline business because there's are some things that will not be sold online and even if it is done a lot of people will always prefer to buy it at a physical store.

Yeah, i can say that online bussiness will take over the offline, but that doesnt mean offline bussiness will totally die, since we still need them
Probably the offline bussines will try to adapt in the new era and open on both platform
I think offline business will still be there. They will just add a feature in their offline business where they can receive orders online and it will be delivered on the house of the customer.

I think this is the future. We don't have to wait anymore. Online business is already replacing offline businesses. Nevertheless not all business can move online

I think offline business will still be there. They will just add a feature in their offline business where they can receive orders online and it will be delivered on the house of the customer.
True, I also do not believe offline business would be completely replaced, infact it cannot be replaced. Because even most of these online business, still need an offline site where they can store their products

Well I still believe that even in the next hundred years both of them will still be available because both of them have something to offer that each of them will not be able to offer perfectly. Online marketing is only good for ordering of digital products

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
I doubt if online business will replace offline business. Offline business will still be there till the eternity because all business need an offline space and office where people will come and do business. Online will only compliment offline business.

With the rate at which things are changing, technology is becoming more advanced, I'm certain that online businesses will replace offline businesses in the nearest future

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
It has the tendency to, but I doubt it's ability to replace it....at least not all offline businesses.
These days online businesses are doing even better, and more businesses are getting on board.

I doubt if that can happen because the pay that comes out of online business is just a token and it's just like an addiction to what you make offline only if there are people that make $1000 werkly

I don't see it happening anytime soon,as long as we have consumable goods and lack of business trust offline business will stay for a very long time,the best that could happen is to integrate both online and offline to serve same purpose.

Online business can't completely replace the offline business, all they can actually achieve is to make the online market known to all or become as popular as offline business. There will always be need for offline transactions

Well I still believe that even in the next hundred years both of them will still be available because both of them have something to offer that each of them will not be able to offer perfectly. Online marketing is only good for ordering of digital products
That is what I think too. Both of them are very important and so one cannot replace the other. For most people, there are things that they most comfortable buying online and others offline.

No matter how online business is taking over the globe, there are some physical businesses that online business can't replace or thrive effectively.

Yeah, although I know the online business has been at its peak in recent times but I can say that online business cannot takeover completely from offline business but its(online) existence can be felt massively.

yes that's possible,every day online business is increasing with many users ,but for offline many people are running away from it because some of them are not getting profits from what they are selling, online business is simple you can get whatever you like from the comfort of your home.

One thing that would have made it faster for online business to eliminate offline business is this pandemic of coronavirus and it's still affecting all offline business.

Despite the growing acceptability of online business, it is difficult to see it overtaking offline business completely in the foreseeable future. Not everyone has access to internet connectivity and there are some business that simply do well offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds