Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

Offline business can never be eradicated because there are some things a lot of people will never be comfortable to buy online, To be very serious most of the people are only comfortable to buy shirt and some electronic online.
This is exactly what I was saying. Offline businesses will still have a role to play in many years to come because not all goods/services can be sold online. For example, people will still need to purchase small groceries and other small items.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't see online business taking over offline business, instead they will continue to coexist side by side. What I can see is the volume of sales from online business is probably going to eclipse that of the offline business very soon.
I actually have good reasons to believe that most people who are into online business will definitely struggle with bringing their business completely to offline business.

Am very 100% sure that online business will over take offline business,even as at now online marketer are selling more than offline marketer
This is something that is already happening in the business sector today even with what the coronavirus is doing to most offline businesses, online businesses is the next best thing.

yes, i am thinking online business will totally overtake offline business but it doesnt mean that offline business will collapse. this is because many people seems online business to be the easiest way of buying and selling.

With the advancement in technology and social media, I think currently online business has already start taking over and I think with time online business maybe the major type of business.

Am very 100% sure that online business will over take offline business,even as at now online marketer are selling more than offline marketer
With the rate at which the pandemic of coronavirus is still averaging the world believe that shoots nothing serious be done about this most offline business is going to be completely replaced by online businesses.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
But for now it was actually impossible for something like this to happen but ever since the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus it is something that has already started happening.

With the rate at which technology is aiding the advancement of online business, people these days prefer online business from the comfort of their home, but without doubt there will still be offline businesses.

It's already closing down on the offline business becauseany businesses have become digitalize,and the prospect of getting an offline business isn't really yielding profits.

I don't see any possibility of this happening in the future, in fact it may not even happen because there are certain limitation of online business. It is not everything that can be sold online. Offline business will always be on existence.

Online business can never get to replace offline businesses at all. This is due to the fact that we've got so many competition in online business and people would definitely go offline.

mostly, the advantage at which innovation is helping the progression of online trade, individuals these days favor online trade from the consolation of their domestic, but without question there will still be offline businesses.

I believe that an online business is definitely going to replace a lot of offline businesses because of how easy it is and how it can be able to be done from anywhere.

Online business can never get to replace offline businesses at all. This is due to the fact that we've got so many competition in online business and people would definitely go offline.
So many people believe this but I don't think so . offline business cannot be completely eliminated no matter what might be the reason. A lot of us prefer dealing offline than online.

Technology Innovations are coming out almost every day and I am going to be very surprised if up to a quarter of the jobs are not collected by technology in the future.

Online business and offline business are working hand in hand together in my own opinion because online business cannot survive without offline business but offline business needed online presence.

Personally I dont really think offline business can collapse in the future though things are really changing but to some extent there most always be a room for offline business and it can be partially replaced by online.

I do not think that this will happen soon. In fact, even ion the future, the offline business will still thrive. This is because many customers simply prefer shopping offline at a physical store.

Though online business has been paving ways and making more sales than offline business, but online business can Never replace offline because each has its purpose .

I have never though about online replacing offline un the future even with the pandemic outbreak which has caused down the economy. I believe there will also a better way of running offline business even with the pandemic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds