Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to use mind control techniques to get more customers in your business

I don't like to use mind control techniques to sell my business. I love to be straightforward in all my business dealings with my customers and that is how they love to patronise me.
This is the best, though you might get slower results than those who are not being straight forward as you are but it is better to be honest. I have also had this issue in my networking business, the person who introduced didn't tell me the whole details until I joined now am trying to bring in others but I am telling them all the good and bad, because I don't want someone to accuse me in the future that I carried them into a business they could not handle.

Advertisement Placeholder
Mind control in business is not about quality or selling expensive things to your customers, it is about trust your customers have for you in which using mind control could destroy.
[automerge]1630381986[/automerge]

Mind control in business is not about quality or selling expensive things to your customers, it is about trust your customers have for you in which using mind control could destroy.
And in this case since mind control can actually destroy your trust with the customer, then there is no need for you to use something that will make your customer to lose their trust in you because that is the first stage of some business failure.

This is the best, though you might get slower results than those who are not being straight forward as you are but it is better to be honest. I have also had this issue in my networking business, the person who introduced didn't tell me the whole details until I joined now am trying to bring in others but I am telling them all the good and bad, because I don't want someone to accuse me in the future that I carried them into a business they could not handle.
That is the best way to do business. You may not see the result now because building trust with customers takes time to achieve and once you have any customer through trust, it will be difficult for them to leave your business.

That is the best way to do business. You may not see the result now because building trust with customers takes time to achieve and once you have any customer through trust, it will be difficult for them to leave your business.
True, it's not a day's job that is why every entrepreneur should be have patience because you would need it to not just grow your business but also gain the trust of the customers.

Ofcourse, it's pretty simple, but what us embedded in the words of wisdom that you shared was so enormous. The same techniques used to drive traffic on websites could be used to lure customers to your businesses. Knowing what they wanted and giving it to them with precise explanation.

Watch car sales commercials or tv shows learn from expert mind controllers and you will probably pick up something

Ofcourse, it's pretty simple, but what us embedded in the words of wisdom that you shared was so enormous. The same techniques used to drive traffic on websites could be used to lure customers to your businesses. Knowing what they wanted and giving it to them with precise explanation.
Conditioning the mind is not easy although I believe that it can be done with the proper techniques. Some salesmen are so good in their craft that they can sell almost anything as long as the product is good. In our salesmanship subject the final exam is how to sell a motorcycle to a woman.

Woo am more than impressed mind controlling techniques,yes mind controlling techniques is base on knowing the wants of people.if the needs of the people is know then it is easy to penetrate their heart

Ok nice explanation, but even with this you still need to have quality products because that is another thing that your customer will also be interested because they will not overlook the quality of a product or services to what you have said.

Honestly, when I saw mind control I actually thought it's hypnotism, like to hypnotise somebody. Mind control is actually a subtle strategy that you could use to implore customers to buy more products.

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁
This has actually happened to me at some point in time,this has to do with the brand of the product knowing what the end users really wants and then package it in such a way that it will be irresistible.

When calculating the return on your investment, the profit earned on your investment is the most important factor to consider; a large profit on your investment indicates a high return on your investment.

The topic of the thread really got me. I was expecting something weird having seen "mind control" as the subject. It is actually true that we end up purchasing things more than we had budgeted due to the persuasive impulse of the goods advertised.

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

Yes i have, thank you for sharing this piece.
The mind technique is a nice one and this can help bring in more customers to our businesses.
I should adopt this.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

Yes, I did enjoy reading through.
Most companies employ this strategy. They are able to dissect the minds of customers, and know what they want, and why. That's why we value some products the way we do.

Well, actually I can see the minds control over all activities of human life. as you have stated I can say mind determine the action and inaction of every individual in the business environment. either to be involved or not to be part of it. so mind is very important and it control alot.

If you want to engage in mind-controlling for your potential customers you need to start engaging in a hypnotic marketing. Hypnotic marketing connect the subconscious mind of your potential customers with their advertisement message.

The best people that will really be a genius in using mind techniques are marketers because their jobs are very similar to getting more customers through mind control

Mind control will only work on the first attempt when a consumer is dealing with you , but if they realise that you are not capable of giving them the type of product they need they will immediately look for someone who will do it for them. this is not the best way of attracting people into your business.

Honestly, when I saw mind control I actually thought it's hypnotism, like to hypnotise somebody. Mind control is actually a subtle strategy that you could use to implore customers to buy more products.
🤣Some people use hypnotism you know. But mostly those are the thieves who stealing from business people.
The normal mind control methods involve studying the characters and personality of your customers and using it to know how best to convince them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds