Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to use mind control techniques to get more customers in your business

Getting more customers is not difficult if you are good and rendering top notch services. People would always go to you for business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, that happened to me as well. Very well written message, by the way. Entrepreneurs, who have success with their business, know very well, how to approach people. I have seen many times products, which I wanted very much to buy. They know how to present a product, to make them very attractive to the client.

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁
Thank you for this article. This is all about me. I have done this several times times and I am working on how to stop it.

It's psychology, saying buy 3 to get 1 free when the cost of that 1 has been included in the price of 3. It's a case of classical marketing using good pricing techniques. I have actually fallen victims a few times in the past but I have more understanding now so it rarely happens.
That is definelly a marketing strategy most businesess make use of when they want to get their products out,and this has really been working for a lot of busineses,that is a real attraction.

The scenario you painted is the work of professional copywriter. Most people have been in the situation before. Copywriters trained to control the minds of the reader to perform certain action. They are trained to command people with words on printings. You have a good product, if you advertise it with poor copy content, you might not make much sales. Copywriters can make a wakky product sells with the uses of power words that will trigger people to buy it.

This is actually a funny side to research actually; that's what every intending businessman who wants to be successful should try to do. Once you know what your customers want and build a market towards it, you'll definitely be wealthy.

When I saw 'mind control', I actually though you were referring to 'hypnosis' or something similar,😂.
You are right about being able to know what customers want and offering it to them without them even being fully aware of going beyond budget because all they can register is their need for those items.
That was the same thing I was thinking at first when heard the word mind control , as psychologist, i was thinking about the word brainwashing , being able to think about the customer want and trying to satisfy them is the only way of progressing your business,

Actually, when I saw the topic I was moved to click to see what mind control you are referring to but it is something different from what I was thinking. But in the end you have made a very sensible and useful analysis up there. Message copied. Thanks for sharing.

Using mind control to get customer is an advanced techniques employed by some entrepreneurs to make more money for themselves in the business. There are some experts who are ready to teach you how to use mind control to get more customer for your business at a reasonable price.

Last edited:
It's psychology, saying buy 3 to get 1 free when the cost of that 1 has been included in the price of 3. It's a case of classical marketing using good pricing techniques. I have actually fallen victims a few times in the past but I have more understanding now so it rarely happens.
I wouldn't personally collect mind control because it is not actually mind control as the customers also have the power to decide not to accept whatever thing you are trying to sell to them it's more about selling them exactly what they actually wanted.

The best mind control techniques you can use in luring more customers into your business is by approaching them and offering them what you have in stock and give them a better fair price,

I thought you were going to mention the mind control techniques. I too have noticed that some business carry out research and understand that there are some things that attract customers and convince them to buy.

Oh, I think I get your point . Yeah , people go to buy product A but end up buying product A, B, C.
This is because the business has all the likely things people may want in their shop ,and thus whenever they come to buy something , seeing another good thing will make them buy it
If you're actually explain your business product and service is very well to your customers it will definitely have a power in influencing their decision-making especially when they are yet to decide.

When I saw 'mind control', I actually though you were referring to 'hypnosis' or something similar,😂😂.
You are right about being able to know what customers want and offering it to them without them even being fully aware of going beyond budget because all they can register is their need for those items.
It was actually the first thing I thought of when I read the topic name but it was not really what he was trying to explain which I believe that points discussed can actually be very successful in influencing customers decision.

There is an influence you must exert over the minds of those who come in to buy a product or service from you. This mind power influences people to make those purchases and to sell those service

Sometimes I actually call it call to action because it is what will ginger your prospective customers to actually make move in purchasing your business product and services.

Lolz, I won't be surprised to find out that this can only work for a small number of people. People won't likely take you or your business serious when you are not ready to provide the best quality service. 😁😁😁

There is an influence you must exert over the minds of those who come in to buy a product or service from you. This mind power influences people to make those purchases and to sell those service
This may not likely work as you are expecting , the world has passed a stage that people can be manipulated in that way . A lot of people are only attracted to your business based on what you have to offer and if these things are of no use to them they would definitely depart from your business.

Using mind control to get customer is an advanced techniques employed by some entrepreneurs to make more money for themselves in the business. There are some experts who are ready to teach you how to use mind control to get more customer for your business at a reasonable price.
Mind control is used by psychologist using the act of psychological warfare and brainwashing to control their customers by reading their mind and seeungbthrough what they want .

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁
Actually the aspect of mind control game is one of the strategy that any good business person would ordinarily employ inorder to capture the minds and attention of his potential customers,he should be able to know what the customers wants in the first place

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds