Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to send and receive money from different countries

That are now a lot of ways to which you can send and receive money via different countries. PayPal is the most popular there and if recent we have seen bitcoin too.
Out of the ways through which someone can send and receive money from one country to the other I think the cryptocurrency alternative happens to be the best of them all because I have been using cryptocurrency to receive my online payment for a while now and I have found out that it has a very high currency exchange rate.

Advertisement Placeholder
With the help of diverse payment options online, you don't have to panic over that again, you choose the payment method that is working well for you country and international to send to whoever you want to send to.
Well, a lot of online business employers request verified PayPal account before allowing you to even apply for their jobs.

Out of the ways through which someone can send and receive money from one country to the other I think the cryptocurrency alternative happens to be the best of them all because I have been using cryptocurrency to receive my online payment for a while now and I have found out that it has a very high currency exchange rate.
It depends on the receiver of the money that you will send if he is using crypto. If my brother in the US would send me money then Paypal is my only way to receive even if my brother has a crypto wallet. I think Paypal is more universal in my case at least.

most countries who accept cryptocurrency can make it easier for people to sent cryptocurrency , as they can easily convert it to the physical currency and start using ,PayPal account is also the best. It depends on the country .

There are tons of e-payment methods available for sending and receiving momey locally and internationally , it depends on the one you want . PayPal , payeer , and even cryptocurrency.

I have used a lot of services such as western union, paypal xoom, skrill, wise (formerly transfer wise), etc. My favorite in paypal xoom, because of low transaction charges

You can make use of Western Union money transfer to send money from your country to another one. You can also make use of PayPal to send money but it has to be a small amount. you can also use cryptocurrency to send money to another country.

It depends on the receiver of the money that you will send if he is using crypto. If my brother in the US would send me money then Paypal is my only way to receive even if my brother has a crypto wallet. I think Paypal is more universal in my case at least.
Well people is actually more universal than cryptocurrency in the recent of the world but for me whereby PayPal is restricted in my country I can never make use of paypal to receive any funds so the only options that I will have is to receive funds using cryptocurrency and all my time that I've been using cryptocurrencies to receive phones I have been getting very high exchange rate for them way bigger than receiving money using normal banking applications.

Well, a lot of online business employers request verified PayPal account before allowing you to even apply for their jobs.
That's just it dear. I've come across few of them, transcription sites is one of the them together with Humanatic site, which require you own a verified PayPal account to get started with them.

That's just it dear. I've come across few of them, transcription sites is one of the them together with Humanatic site, which require you own a verified PayPal account to get started with them.
Visit the Nairaland forum and you may just get the gist on how to open a verified PayPal account. Visit their QA World page and ask questions.

There are several methods to send money from one country to another this modern age. You mentioned one which is chipper cash, another one is paypal which is equally very good. Payoneer, Skrill, web money, neteller and some others. So you have a lot to choose from
There are apps available now that you can be able to use to send money and receive money from other countries one example of such have is PayPal.

You can use PayPal to receive money but it only supports 25 languages you can use payoneer to receive small amount of money as the charges are fair

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
There are numerous ways now to send and receive money. You now can send money at the comfort of your home. My brother just send us money at the click of his cellphone or smartphone. He does not need to go to the bank anymore.

There are many ways to send money internationally, even local banks that have branches in other countries allow international transfer now, then we have western union, other applications like paypal, payeer, etc

There are many services you could use when sending money from your country to another foreign country just like MoneyGram Western Union those are the ones I know of and use in my country.

Visit the Nairaland forum and you may just get the gist on how to open a verified PayPal account. Visit their QA World page and ask questions.
Thanks a lot drawing this information to me. I'll go down to Nairaland to ask this question in order to get clarification to see if I'll own a verified PayPal account.

I have used chipper app to send and receive money to and from other African countries several time. There is another app called bundle Africa, it performs the same functions as chipper app.

You can still use the good old Western Union,or you can use payoneer or opt to be paid in crypto,on challenge you might face is if your country has banned crypto currency

Create and verify your Paypal, and you will send or receive the money everywhere with no problem.
Most nations accept it; however, it's better to see if this wallet is available for your country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds