Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to send and receive money from different countries

I have always loved the way Perfect Money works and I think it is the best way to send and recieve money to and from any country. However, you cannot use it in the United States and this is a big disadvantage.

Advertisement Placeholder
Perfect money and chipper cash works perfectly well in sending and receiving money from one country to another and also western union money transfer has also been existing for long.
Chipper cash is pretty fast and realiable I must say. I have used them a couple of times and they have always delivered. Their interface is also great.

You can make use of PayPal account. PayPal allows you to send cash across the continent of the world. The money must not be too much you want more than 5,000 dollars at a goal.
With all these restrictions and conditions that people really have is the reason why I am quite discouraged from using the platform and the fact that having a PayPal account in Nigeria does not allow you to receive money is also one of the greatest discouragement for me using the platform.

Perfect money and chipper cash works perfectly well in sending and receiving money from one country to another and also western union money transfer has also been existing for long.

There was a time when I always preferred weestern union to get paid online. However, I no longer prefer it. I prefer perfect Money and cryptocurrencies to get paid now. Western Union is insanely expensive.

With the turn of the century and with New Fintech companies starting up sending money to loved ones and for business worldwide have been so easy now

I can attest for this chippers cash, it's very effective, I have used it time without number to transfer though I haven't tried outside Nigeria

One of the most effective ways of sending money across countries is the use of cryptocurrencies. The person just have to convert it to their Fiat equivalent and then into their bank account.
Exactly , but some countries still restrict people to trade cryptocurrencies and in that scenario , crypto may not be the viable option. Maybe holding crypto till it gets legalized in the country can be done.

There are various apps you could use to receive money through different countries. We have the; Paypal, Payooner, Chipper which is for Africans transaction and the transaction fee is relatively low.

Western Union, Money Gram, Transferwise, Paypal Xoom, Skrill are some of the payment gateways for cross boarder transaction. I have used all of these payment methods and they are rally good.

Chipper is very good and effective in sending money. There are other payment merchants such as PayPal, MoneyGram ,Western Union are all good and reliable companies that can transfer money with ease.

Western Union, Money Gram, Transferwise, Paypal Xoom, Skrill are some of the payment gateways for cross boarder transaction. I have used all of these payment methods and they are rally good.
I know much about western union and money gram but the issue is that I have not use money gram before but I have western union its always fast and simple to use,thou sometime they charge some feee which seems anoying paypal also is not lacking behind

I completely agree with you. there are many ways to send and receive money between different countries, without much stress. people usually use PayPal as a method of sending and receiving money.

I know much about western union and money gram but the issue is that I have not use money gram before but I have western union its always fast and simple to use,thou sometime they charge some feee which seems anoying paypal also is not lacking behind
Paypal also has a cross boarder payment service called paypal Xoom, which charges just $5 to send payment. Skrill also has a payment service and it also offer a low fee.

PayPal is always a great option only that it's available to selected African countries and while payoneer is available worldwide, receiving payments from individuals might be difficult.
I'll advise you get PayPal though and put an end to all worries.

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.

make payments / transactions in other countries through the paypal platform. it seems to me the best and safest. but, there are many countries that do not accept paypal and then you will have to buy either crypto or find other methods accepted by the other person and convenient for both of you to pay.

PayPal is the most effective way of receiving money from other countries and it is very reliable and efficient and it also is safe and secure so I think PayPal is the best way to go about receiving money

You can wire money through your bank, or use a transfer service like Western Union or MoneyGram or Xoom. You can also use a foreign exchange service like OFX. In all cases you will need the recipient's banking information for the transfer

In my opinion PayPal is the best way of transferring money to any country (that is avaliable on PayPal) PayPal is the most senior platform which you can trust and use. although PayPal has big fees BTC isn't a good option since its risky and you can always lose the money you are putting in it. and the other platforms are small so they cannot be trusted.

Right now bitcoin has been able to provide the fastest way in which you can be able to send money from one graphical location to another. The most important thing about this is that you should be able to know the address you are sending things to.

Paypal is the only one I know of and use. I am sure there are others but they all have fees so you will want to go with the one that works best for you. As far as I know, Paypal has the lowest fees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds