Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to send and receive money from different countries

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
We are in the 21st century where you can do anything and send anything through your mobile phone throughoutthe world, apart from chipper app, you can also use payooner and PayPal to send and receive payment.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are several methods to send money from one country to another this modern age. You mentioned one which is chipper cash, another one is paypal which is equally very good. Payoneer, Skrill, web money, neteller and some others. So you have a lot to choose from

Paypal is not available in all the countries. For example, it is not available in my country. So I have to opt for other online payment processors like PerfectMoney, Skrill, Payeer, etc. These payment processors are much better than paypal. Even if paypal were available in my country, I would still not prefer Paypal.

There are actually different mediums of money transactions across different regions of the world ranging from western union, paypal and through cryptocurrency means.

Please note that even PerfectMoney is also not supported in many countries like the United States and people might also have problems with Paypal. So I believe that in such cases cryptocurrencies must be used. You can send crypto to all the parts of the world without any restrictions.

With the help of digital wallet sending money across the world has never been easy as it is today. Apart from using Chipper Cash to send money across Africa there are some others you can also use, like Epessa, Bitsika etc. And the have very low fees.
I think it's only chipper that I can recommend for now. This doesn't mean there's re not others but the credibility is at stake here. One has to be very careful when it comes to money online these days so as to avoid scam.

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
Apart from payeer, skrill, PayPal, i think cashapp, which other app are you referring to that pays at lower fee.i would like to know the app....

Apart from payeer, skrill, PayPal, i think cashapp, which other app are you referring to that pays at lower fee.i would like to know the app....
Cash app is now a popular payment processor site. Many people are now talking about it. But the problem is that it is difficult to register with them.
It is like they don't accept all countries. Because I have tried to register on the app many times but I have not been able to be successful with the registration.

There are financial services that allow you to send money like money gram, chipper cash, and PayPal . you can also use the innovation which is crypto to send between countries.

The usual way that my siblings send money to our country is by bank transfer because it is cheaper than the commercial Western Union. However, Paypal can be used and it is practically free of charge if you will send money to a relative or friend which means it is not a business transaction but just a personal one.

Find the wire transfer section on your bank's website.
Double check your online transfer limit.
Enter the recipient's bank details.
Enter the amount and choose the currency you want for the recipient bank.
Pay the transfer processing fee.
Yea i think wire transfer is the beat way since it will reflect directly on the receiver bank account

Western Union is the best way to sent money internationally. You can receive money in seconds. TransferWise is another good option. You can also try Paypal Xoom

Chipper cash has been having a lot of problems sending money to other African countries for some time now. I don't know how many African countries you're able to send money to using this app from your end

I make use of chipper cash too to send money and receive money but the transfer fee is free which is why I like the app another app like it is carbon but they are all restricted to Africa. International would be PayPal.

Cryptocurrencies , Paypal , Payeer , Perfectmoney , Neteller , Skrill are some of the global payment methods which you can use it to send payments to your international friends.

There are different ways in which one could send money from one country to another. One could send money directly to the bank account of another in a different country. One could also use services like Western Union, MoneyGram etc. Also a new option is using cryptocurrency.

It is now alot easier for people to send and receive money from any where in the world. There are so many payment gateways such cryptocurrency, PayPal and so many of them.

There is also PayPal that allows you to send and receive payments all over the world. Though their transaction fees van be a bit high. Then there is also cryptocurrencies whose fees are none or very low.

There are many method one can send money in different countries, you can send through payeer or bitcoin or PayPal you can send to country to country.

In talking about how to send and receive money globally, you can also use trust wallet if you're into cryptocurrencies. You also have PayPal app for those PayPal allow their country to send and receive funds

In talking about how to send and receive money globally, you can also use trust wallet if you're into cryptocurrencies. You also have PayPal app for those PayPal allow their country to send and receive funds
I would never use PayPal ever because the platform charges too much transaction fees when one used the platform to receive funds or send funds.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds