Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to send and receive money from different countries

PayPal could have even been the best but since it is not accepted here , a lot of people will rather choose to use cryptocurrency for international transaction because here there will be no charge and everything went as simple as within a short period of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best ways to send money internationally
  1. Your bank. Most U.S. banks offer money wire services, but they tend to be more expensive than digital services focused solely on money transfers. ...
  2. Western Union. Western Union may be one of the oldest ways outside of a bank to quickly send money to someone, but they've kept up with the times. ...
  3. PayPal. ...
  4. TransferWise. ...
  5. OFX.
Western union money transfer is one of favourites way of sending and receiving money from different countries because its faster and safer and the second one is by using wire services directly from the bank.

There a lot of platforms that are available which we are using to send money to our friends living outside the country. The process is very very easy, and does not even take time at all like it used to be in the past.

There a lot of platforms that are available which we are using to send money to our friends living outside the country. The process is very very easy, and does not even take time at all like it used to be in the past.
There are so many platforms a lot of people are using, paybis is one of them , skrill and so many others . it will definitely depend on the country you are sending the money to since most of these platforms have limited their operation to certain countries.

Back in the days , we only have western union money transfer , paypal and transfer wise as the only means of sending and receiving fund from each country but now we have numerous ways of sending and receiving money which are even faster than the old ways .

Well I have not sent any money from one country to the other but I'm pretty sure that PayPal has the features because it can be seen in the terms and conditions. Binance is a way to transact crypto from one country to the other.

Chipper cash has been a very good app for cross border payment solutions. I have been engaged in using this app for more than a year going to two to three years now. Only that they can disappoint you anytime. Though they do get themselves backup each time that happens.

I will mostly prefer to use cryptocurrency if the country I am sending the money to accept cryptocurrency. . I don't really have much time to create account on different payment platforms.

sending or receiving money from different countries is no longer a hard thing because there are several payment methods you can use. Some people are still using Western Union to send money from one country to the other.

sending or receiving money from different countries is no longer a hard thing because there are several payment methods you can use. Some people are still using Western Union to send money from one country to the other.
There are a lot of platforms to use while sending money between countries. Western Union works very well, as well as MoneyGram. You could do a research and find out about others.

I have not really seen any payment option that is as reliable as cryptocurrency right now. This is why I will always advise people to go for it no matter what.

There are a lot of platforms to use while sending money between countries. Western Union works very well, as well as MoneyGram. You could do a research and find out about others.
Yes, MoneyGram works very well when it comes to sending money across borders. Some people who are in countries where PayPal is supported can use it to send money internationally.

Western union money transfer has been effective for so many years now , but nowadays it's easier to send money from your bank application to almost everywhere in the world.

Western union money transfer is one of the best way someone can send and receive money online so I think that if you are looking for a way to do that then use western union of money gram,they are the safe way to send and receive money or through bank wire

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds