Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to send and receive money from different countries

For years now, PayPal has been taking care of that, but some countries were restricted from using it, for reasons best known to them. However, the currency and most effective means and support all countries is crypto currency.

Advertisement Placeholder
Paypal, chipper app, western union seem to be the majors when it comes to seamlessly receiving money from overseas. Though Paypal's fees may be discouraging, I will rather go for chipper cash

I think the fastest way to send and receive money from different countries is to use a stable coin like USDT, USD coin or Binance USD, it will be easier, fast and low fees.

I think the fastest way to send and receive money from different countries is to use a stable coin like USDT, USD coin or Binance USD, it will be easier, fast and low fees.
Honestly because with this you could be sending $100,000 for just a few of $1 or slightly higher and no restrictions.

There are different ways to send and receive funds all over the world but I prefer to use crypto seeing that it has more advantages and lower transfer fees compared to other options like perfect money etc

There are different PLATFORMs to send and receive money from any part of the world. Some of them are PayPal, western union and money gram. With this payment PLATFORM you can send and receive money

There are many different ways of receiving payment from other countries and still make payment to those countries but the one i preferred is using wastern union method.

Honestly because with this you could be sending $100,000 for just a few of $1 or slightly higher and no restrictions.
Yes, because it is almost impossible for us to send an amount of money worth USD or Euros to other countries in the form of crypto whose value will change due to price fluctuations, so I thought it would be better to use Stable coins, and this has been practiced by many friends. in my country.

There are several methods to send money from one country to another this modern age. You mentioned one which is chipper cash, another one is paypal which is equally very good. Payoneer, Skrill, web money, neteller and some others. So you have a lot to choose from
There are so many of these days that you can use to send and receive money from different countries won most popular app is PayPal

Before now wire transfer is the means through which money are sent from one country to the other. But now the improvement in the digital space has brought about many seamless options like PayPal, Payoneer and other numerous ones.

Before now wire transfer is the means through which money are sent from one country to the other. But now the improvement in the digital space has brought about many seamless options like PayPal, Payoneer and other numerous ones.
Indeed we nolonger have to rely on going to the bank and standing for hours waiting to be able to make use of western union or money gram. There where times where there was even no network for a week, so you would have to wait

Online payment gateways such as Paypal is one of the best ways to send or receive money. However, it is not available in all the countries, so people can opt for a payment processor that are available in all the countries. In this case, we can use cryptocurrencies.

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
Well for me my opinion on this subject matter is that the world can adopt cryptocurrency as a method of receiving and sending payment all over the world simply because it comes with less fees for transfer and there is no geographical hinderances to any form of transfer.

Yes, because it is almost impossible for us to send an amount of money worth USD or Euros to other countries in the form of crypto whose value will change due to price fluctuations, so I thought it would be better to use Stable coins, and this has been practiced by many friends. in my country.
Of course if you're sending huge amount of usdt for instance which is a stable coin using binance to binance it is very possible you're not paying any fee sending to some one in another country.

There are many ways in which you can send and receive money abroad. Cryptocurrency is one of the best methods you can send and receive money intentionally.

Certainly there certainly are actually various method exactly how you can easily send out or even get cash, however one of the absolute most prominent ones are actually Western side Union as well as Cash gram, it is actually simpler to utilize Western side Union since their solution are actually extremely quick as well as extremely dependable

You can make use of PayPal account. PayPal allows you to send cash across the continent of the world. The money must not be too much you want more than 5,000 dollars at a goal.

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
I think I really need this. In a modern world like this, there are things we need to know, especially things that have to do with money, smiles. Anyone with idea should kindly help pls, I seriously need to know in case of tomorrow

Write your reply...I typically there are several months to send money from one country to and this modern age world . You mentioned one which is clipper cash, another one is PayPal skill Web money

I don't really know of any other means but I am sure of bank transfers. You can easily make intra bank transfers provided the bank is available in the targeted country. It's pretty safe and faster when compared to other means. There several payment gateways springing up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds