Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to send and receive money from different countries

Cryptocurrency have made that easier to send from different countries to another without much hassle at all. If the whole country will come in mutual agreement to embrace crypto it will be fulfilling many things other than making payments easier, the economic aspect is great too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I won't say PayPal because it's not accepted in all African countries, also now there is also crypto so it's easier for me to receive funds from anywhere with my wallet

That are now a lot of ways to which you can send and receive money via different countries. PayPal is the most popular there and if recent we have seen bitcoin too.

There are a lot ways on how you can send money from differnt countris.If you are into crypto then obviously sending crypto is on of the easiest ways.But also via PayPal is in my opinion the best option to send money worldwide

Computerized age is an incredible benefit to humankind. It has now been not difficult to send and get cash from one country to another without the utilization of banks and with no or low exchange expenses.

I am aware of the happy application, that makes Africans send and get cash from various nations. Their move expense is low, aside from cheerful, that is for Africa. Is there any application that is intended for the entire world?

There are many methods to send or receive money from different countries. Main and major method to send or receive international money is via Banks. In Pakistan money received by Banks Like UBL NBP, and there are apps and accounts like paypal, Easypesa are also used for this purpose.
Nowadays there are many ways in which we can send money and receive money nowadays throughout the world, you can make use of crypto currency to send money, PayPal ,western union and so on.

Banks or you can use international wallets like Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, Payeer, Crypto, depending on the wallets you and the other side have.

I have an aunt from the U.S.A, and I'm from Algeria; she sends me money through Paypal and the same for me.

I have used different means to receive money from different countries through moneygram and paypay but due to PayPal restrictions and moneygram limitations, I have resorted to using cryptocurrency to receive money and it is easy and fast.

PayPal may not work in some countries of Africa, i think the best way to send money to anywhere in the world is through the use of cryptocurrency because with cryptocurrency you can send it easily and it is also reliable.

Gone are the days where we have to rely on only western union or other similar system like that in the bank, where you have to wait and fill a form and in some cases they would tell you there is no network. Now with crypto currency you can easily send money from one country to another not to mention other apps like PayPal or skrill and the likes.

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
Yeah you are right but I think without using chipper app to send money we can also make use of our crypto currency Blockchain like you own a wallet on a platform you can ask for the person living in other country wallet and transfer any amount of crypto into their wallet as well.

PayPal has been doing the magic for me, receiving money from several employees across the globe. The only issue with PayPal is limitation of accounts. Asides that, it's hassle free and you get your money in seconds. I used Liberty Reserve in the 2010s but it's now extinct. I haven't tried other methods.

There are a lot of such services that are poking around everywhere now . you can use the bank means of receiving money through wired transfer or use bitcoin.

Yeah you are right but I think without using chipper app to send money we can also make use of our crypto currency Blockchain like you own a wallet on a platform you can ask for the person living in other country wallet and transfer any amount of crypto into their wallet as well.
You are right. But crypto currency can not be withdrawn to my or your bank account directly without not involving an exchanger. But on chipper you can send to anyone with chipper app and they will withdraw to there bank account immediately.

Concerning this question, I think there are numerous payment channels one can use to transfer money from one country to another without the use of banks. One of these payment methods is the use of paypal. Paypal has been used for this over the years. You can also use cryptocurrency to transfer your money
Not only the fact that these are brilliant and smart channels through which you can transfer funds from one country to another but it is also a platform which you can not easily be cheated

There are several methods to send money from one country to another this modern age. You mentioned one which is chipper cash, another one is paypal which is equally very good. Payoneer, Skrill, web money, neteller and some others. So you have a lot to choose from
Most times it is very difficult to legit or receiving and spending money from foreign countries. These days there are so many up but one will not really trust such up app and PayPal which is legit does not work here in our country

There are different way how you can send or receive money, but the most popular ones are Western Union and Money gram, it is easier to use Western Union because their service are very fast and very reliable
Like you said there are many ways in which you can send and receive payment online and ine of them is through moneygram and western union , western union for now seems to be the best way in sending and receiving money.

Most banks have schemes like world remit that would allow for a wired transfer. If you do not want that then you can use user to send in crypto.

PayPal has been doing the magic for me, receiving money from several employees across the globe. The only issue with PayPal is limitation of accounts. Asides that, it's hassle free and you get your money in seconds. I used Liberty Reserve in the 2010s but it's now extinct. I haven't tried other methods.
PayPal has not been sending money to me so they have not been helping things at all, I can send money to everywhere in the world but i cannot receive payment so what's the essence.

With the help of diverse payment options online, you don't have to panic over that again, you choose the payment method that is working well for you country and international to send to whoever you want to send to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds