Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to send and receive money from different countries

There are alot of ways of sending and receiving money from one country to another. I personally make use of wallets line PayPal and skrill.i use to consider PayPal as the best wallet for such transactions until I was unable to receive money sent to me by my uncle because my country is among the blacklisted countries on PayPal.

Advertisement Placeholder
Cryptocurrency is a one of the ways of sending money from countries to countries. All what the sender and receiver need is a crypto wallet, and the receiver can transfer to his/her local bank account through crypto exchange platforms, very easy and stress-free.

Eliminate the need to integrate multiple payment providers and methods across the globe. Single platform for reconciliation, reporting, and fund settlement into 65+ currencies. Global APIs.
sending and receiveing the money became so easy ttoday's. Some people use banks account to send and receive the money easily
but different companies are also made it so easy you can send and recieve money through jazz cash easipaisa etc so you can also use modern technology for this purposes

With the help of digital wallet sending money across the world has never been easy as it is today. Apart from using Chipper Cash to send money across Africa there are some others you can also use, like Epessa, Bitsika etc. And the have very low fees.

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
I think that the best way for businesses to send money to each other in different countries with the low fees and instant payments is through the use of cryptocurrency. This in my opinion is just one way that highlights the necessity and the great use for crypto. You are able to make a transaction almost immediately and depending on the coin that you make use of it could cost you less than a dollar for the transaction.

Cryptocurrency is currently the fastest and easiest means of sending and receiving money without much stress involved. Moreover it’s easily accessible anywhere in the world and there’s no location restriction on any country. I’d have prefer PayPal but it’s not available for use in some countries

I think that the best way for businesses to send money to each other in different countries with the low fees and instant payments is through the use of cryptocurrency. This in my opinion is just one way that highlights the necessity and the great use for crypto. You are able to make a transaction almost immediately and depending on the coin that you make use of it could cost you less than a dollar for the transaction.
I so much agree with you. I also prefer crypto currency for transactions. But it is not only online transactions that we need to do. We also need offline. That is why I am asking of app that is like chipper that can send from the app to banks of any country without large fees

Am here to learn from suggestion, am sure as time goes new ways to send and receive money around the world will keep coming up. So far am aware of few good means of sending and receiving money such as payoneer and PayPal. Those two can receive and send money anywhere around the world. Its globally recognised.

Money can be converted into coveted crypto currencies and into the currency of your choice like the use of luno, PayPal also does same and there are sites or platforms that helps you buy without stress.
This is an app that is fast in receiving and sending from country to country with less feet.
Chipper cash do give you an mount with any referral.

Money is converted into dollars to send money from any country to be sent. Then the money goes from one country to another. The currency of that country will be converted in that country.People who work in that country, if they send money to another country, they will send money to the same country on which the money is going in it. If you agree, I will send it to you.If it is riyal, then in riyal

In my country there is an online platform with the money transfer service "Western Union" that is allied with ZOOM, which is a leading courier company in shipments, lockers and packages. This company "Western Union" is based in the United States. You can receive the money in cash or in bank accounts. I understand that it is worldwide

There are lots of platforms and applications that can be used to transfer money from one country to another without the involvement of banks. This includes perfect money, PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, Payeer, etc. Although some of the applications are not worldwide like PayPal.

Bro it's very simple, you can equally use Bitcoin wallet as a means of receiving money from anywhere in the world, but currently Bitcoin transfer fee is too high, but what we use now is litecoin, the transfer for fee is very low, it's even the best and perfect mood of recieving fund anywhere you go

In different countries sending and receiving money is very common and to send money for other countries is from banks because in every country sending and receiving money is best from bank because in the bank cruncy exchange and every one get money according to their country.in Pakistan every one get money from bank.

I enjoy using PerfectMoney and it is supported in almost all the countries (except a few). It is one of the best ways to send and receive money and it has many exchangers. It has been online since 2007 and it has a very low fees, too. It is a great option for those who want to send and recieve money to their relatives and use for business transactions.

The digital age has now made it very easy for us to send almost anything at a very short period of time and thats include money. Paypal has a very good reach and even more so are crypto currencies.

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
Hmm...truly the digital age is an advantage to human race. Which As make it easier to send money outside your country without difficulties and it bring unity between countries indirectly...

Concerning how to send and receive money from other countries . I think mobile banking is not an option at all the use of PayPal, skrill,wallets and others should be adhere to.

I have used several methods to receive money in the past. I used platforms such as PayPal and skrill but PayPal accounts limited makes me to search for a better platform to use. For some time now I have been receiving payments through cryptocurrencies then change it to fiat money.

Right now, the best way I had seen for sending money across countries is PayPal bur it is not available in a lot of countries so I think the best right now is to use crypto currencies .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds