Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to send and receive money from different countries

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
  1. Your bank. Most U.S. banks offer money wire services, but they tend to be more expensive than digital services focused solely on money transfers.
  2. Western Union. Western Union may be one of the oldest ways outside of a bank to quickly send money to someone, but they've kept up with the times.
  3. PayPal.
  4. TransferWise

Advertisement Placeholder
Sending of money from different regions in the world has become very easy and this is as a result of growing technology. In the past people make use of Money gram and Western union but things have really changed since the invention of Apps like PayPal, CashApp and other money transfer Apps. Another easy way to get money from other country is buying of BTC. You could send that to anybody and they withdraw it in their own currency.

Nowadays it is very easy to send money across the world.
You can use your bank account but if you want to send a cryptocurrency is then you can use different wallets like a payoneer PayPal and Payeer exchange by which you can easily convert your money and send it to foreign countries very quickly.
I am not saying I can not use bianace account, it has been long that sending through bank account has been in existence. But what I am trying to say is that. The transfer fees of bank is high. They charge $25. I need one that will only charge cent

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
We can use a digital wallet from keeping the money in digital thus it has the operation to do so to transfer to the bank it just needed to be verified with it and still look to the digital wallet that has a compatibility to deal with from the other bank which can withdraw.

The best option made available for this is PayPal but with the restrictions of PayPal on sending and receiving money to and from some countries respectively, I would suggest you use Crypto currency for such transactions. You simply ask the person to send you their wallet address, that's all. Then you send them Crypto.

the best and the most effective way you can actually receive money from different countries of the world is the use of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is a wall digital currency that is accepted in every part of the world,if someone pays you with cryptocurrency you can convert it to your local currency.

Even though people don't use western union anymore, I believe it's the best way to send or receive money. All transactions are in cash. All you gotta do is verify the payee and the sender and the money is sent across no BS, quite easy to use too

Western Union may be one of the oldest ways outside of a bank to quickly send money to someone, but they’ve kept up with the times. You can send money from the website, through the Western Union app or by going to one of their brick-and-mortar locations. And if you need to send more than $5,000, you can try their OnlineFX web

Someone suggested paypal. Paypal to paypal payments is faster but when compared to payments from other financial institution to paypal, that's where the problem lies. It takes 5 to 7 days to clear payment which makes b2b hard on that PayPal platform.

TransferWise is probably the cheapest and easiest way to send money abroad. It’s definitely my favorite and the one I use most often.

All you need to do is have a checking account in the country you’re sending the money from and a checking account in the country where you’re sending the money (note: the account that receives the money doesn’t need to be in your name, making this a perfect option if you need to send money to friends or family

i don't need an app when there's Western Union and MoneyGram. the world has no also evolved and we have PayPal and cryptocurrency means of sending and receiving cash to anyone anywhere in the world.

i don't need an app when there's Western Union and MoneyGram. the world has no also evolved and we have PayPal and cryptocurrency means of sending and receiving cash to anyone anywhere in the world.
Using western union, money gram requires some big fees and it is not send directly to bank account. It also require stress of collecting the money. But I am talking of the platform that will make me send and receive to my bank account with out stress and less fee

Create an account with OFX to get a live quote on the exchange rate.
Enter your bank details and those of your recipient
Lock in your single transfer, or set up recurring transfers
Send OFX your funds and track your money every step of this way.
there are so many other ways like:-
TransferWise.
OFX.
Xoom.
MoneyGram.
Western Union.

Concerning this question, I think there are numerous payment channels one can use to transfer money from one country to another without the use of banks. One of these payment methods is the use of paypal. Paypal has been used for this over the years. You can also use cryptocurre

Thank God you mentioned chipper cash application as one of the best apps for sending and receiving money within african countries. Just of recent chipper cash has started growing its service networks to europea countries but it is still limited to the united kingdom for now.

The most easiest and fastest way to send and receive money from one country to another I believe is via Crypto currency wallets. Just as long as the person you are sending to has given the correct address they will receive the money in no time, also use the Right coin to avoid high fee charges.

Thank God you mentioned chipper cash application as one of the best apps for sending and receiving money within african countries. Just of recent chipper cash has started growing its service networks to europea countries but it is still limited to the united kingdom for now.
I believe chipper will spread to all over the world very soon. Recently I read in an article that former amazon CEO Jeff bezos supported the company with some amount of money. If someone like that person can show interest in chipper, then the company is going places

There are many ways to transfer money from one country to other countries as we get service from Bank we also by cryptocurrency like bitcoin and use in country. This a way from we get money.

There are many ways to transfer money from one country to other countries as we get service from Bank we also by cryptocurrency like bitcoin and use in country. This a way from we get money.
I know that there is many ways to send and receive money from different part of the world. But like chipper I can send money to any body in Africa from my wallet and the person will withdraw to his bank account easily without fee or very low fees

there are several means by which you can send and receive money from other countries but the well known is through Western union which is assumed to be reliable and other means which includes ria and others

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds