Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to send and receive money from different countries

I know of chipper cash, skrill, payoneer and the popular one PayPal. But I prefer payoneer because its popular secured and cheap to use compared to PayPal. Paypal is becoming expensive to use nowadays with its many monetary expenses and rules. The other ones are also nice but I go with payoneer because its more accessible from my region

Advertisement Placeholder
Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
There are many services to send and recieve money.transfer services offer is to receive your money in a number of different ways. Rather than being limited by bank-to-bank transfers, you can also receive your money via:
  • Online wallets
  • Cash pickups or even cash delivery to your door
  • Bank transfer
  • Mobile airtime top-ups

Banks charge both high fees and high margins on the exchange rate when sending money internationally, so using your bank may be your most expensive option. Make the smart switch to OFX, and you can send your money with little to no fees and a very low margin.

Thanks to technology transferring and moving funds around globally is way easier flexible and fast. Several payment services spanning across the globe has made things easier for merchants and regular users alike. World remit and several other ones helping people around the globe transact from their phones.

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
We are now in a computerized world where you can send money to anywhere in the world inside your room in a blink of an eye, you can use PayPal, western union , Transfer wire , OFX on the internet to Send and receive money.

There are different ways to send money and recieve money from different countries. This can be done through money gram or western union and send your money to different country. Some persons send money with bank token and direct to bank.

If you have a bank in a foreign country and you want to send it to a recipient in the United States, you can write check in the local currency and send it to the recipient in the United States. The recipient may then cash the check at the bank in the United States.

* Western union. Maybe one of the oldest ways outside of bank to quickly send money to someone,but they 've kept up with the time.
* PayPal.
* TransferWise..
* OFX.
You are not getting my point . Like chipper app, you can transfer to any bank in any country that are in Africa from the app with no or very small cent. PayPal, western union and others requires big fees and some process

Sending of money from one country to another depends on the financial institution of such country. And their relationship with them. Before the advent of technology, sending of money has been through money grams, western union, and transfers. Now, people could send money through PayPal, cryto exchange and internet transfers etc.

There are a lot of options available for you to send and receive money from different countries. But make sure you choose the one that has high currency conversion ratio with your country's currency. You can use Western Union, Moneygram Payoneer and even PayPal to receive funds.

Well... We have a lot of ways we can send and receive money from different countries.. but the best way is using PayPal.. it is the best way to receive and pay money to your clients.

Digitization of the entire transaction process has made things much easy though with its own intricacy. Online wallets like Skrill, payoneer and the likes are making payments easy for everyone. Crypto too has made payments universal too.

There are several ways to which one can send and receive money from one country to another digitally, we have PayPal which is mainly an online medium of payment is receive, then there is western union that involves the transfer of money from one country to another.

This is the reason we should appreciate the age we are in and use it wisely. Money can be converted into coveted crypto currencies and into the currency of your choice like the use of luno, PayPal also does same and there are sites or platforms that helps you buy without stress.

There are several methods to send money from one country to another this modern age. You mentioned one which is chipper cash, another one is paypal which is equally very good. Payoneer, Skrill, web money, neteller and some others. So you have a lot to choose from

There are many ways to send or receive money from different countries.
PayPal has been used for this for many years. You can also use cryptocurrency to transfer your money
In addition, you can transfer from banks. Most of the banks in our country are used for this purpose

There are many ways to send or receive money. I think western union and money gram are best option . Paypal is also best app to send or receive money . I think western union is good because it is very fast. Paypal and money gram are good ways to send and receive money.

Transfer wise dot com can help you to do your transfer using your country Atm card, paypal can also help you. It all depends on the one that is suitable for you and the one that have lesser fee for the transfer that you are doing, I advice you go for the one that have lesser fee or no fee at all is very good.

There are different means to send and receive money from different country to other but the one I prefer much is chipper cash. This is an app that is fast in receiving and sending from country to country with less feet.
Chipper cash do give you an mount with any referral.

PayPal mode of payment could have been the best option but unfortunately it is not accepted in certain part of the world like Africa but now I think digital currency is the best way for you to send and receive money in any part of the world because almost all countries of the world accept cryptocurrency.
[automerge]1612418214[/automerge]
PayPal mode of payment could have been the best option but unfortunately it is not accepted in certain part of the world like Africa but now I think digital currency is the best way for you to send and receive money in any part of the world because almost all countries of the world accept cryptocurrency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds