Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to send and receive money from different countries

By concerning this inquiry, I think there are various installment channels one can use to move cash starting with one country then onto the next without the utilization of banks. One of these installment techniques is the utilization of paypal. Paypal has been utilized for this throughout the long term. You can likewise utilize cryptocurrency to move your cash.

Advertisement Placeholder
you asked a question concerning how to send or receive money from different countries, the best way to send or receive money from other countries is by using the app PayPal, which is very easy to use

The best ways to send money internationally
  1. Your bank. Most U.S. banks offer money wire services, but they tend to be more expensive than digital services focused solely on money transfers. ...
  2. Western Union. Western Union may be one of the oldest ways outside of a bank to quickly send money to someone, but they've kept up with the times. ...
  3. PayPal. ...
  4. TransferWise. ...
  5. OFX.
I would support TransferWise because I have used them before because other payment platforms has restrictions of continents who can participate or not. I also support worldremit as in the case of Nigeria since the Federal Government has placed embargo on Naira.

According to my own point of view, I believe there are many ways to collect money from different countries, you can use west Union transfer. This is the best method I also use it is very easy and safe, you can also send it directly to an account in another country

As for me there are so many ways of sending and receiving money from countries as long as paypal account is still exciting also you can use any coin application like Bitcoin and co because they all so easy to send and receive without stress

There are many platforms or company that allows you to send money and receive money across the globe. Some of the ones I know are PayPal, payoneer, transferwise, Skrill and so many of them.
This has made payment across the globe easier for people who has online business or skill.

The progression in innovation has made everything so natural nowadays that you can achieve for all intents and purposes all that you need online with the snap of mouse. Sending or accepting cash globally isn't troublesome in any way, indeed there tens if not many solid installment passages. I would have suggested PayPal yet it has put limitations on certain nations.

PayPal. Using PayPal is one of the most popular and easiest ways for your clients to pay you for your goods and services overseas, but it is not necessarily the best option. Online Payment Gateways (like PayPal) PayPal has some serious competition. Transfer Wise Borderless Account.

Yes, sending money world wide is becoming easier than before, to send money across countries before is hectic, it has to be through western union etc... But the world is going digital seriously now, there are lots of app that one can use now and even crypto is almost world wide accepted.

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
* Western union. Maybe one of the oldest ways outside of bank to quickly send money to someone,but they 've kept up with the time.
* PayPal.
* TransferWise..
* OFX.

There are different methods of sending and receiving money from different countries. Now its very easy to do this. In our country Banks are used for this purpose like national bank United bank and many more. If we use mobile then we can do this with mobile app like paypal pioneer Wester Union and many other apps.

Collect international payments with local ewallets, bank transfers, cash, credit and debit cards.

Streamline operations with a single platform and a single view of reconciliation, reporting, and fund settlement in your choice of 65+ currencies.

Speed time to market with Rapyd Checkout, a low-code online checkout payment UI to speed payments deployment across the globe.

1. Your bank. Most U.S. banks offer money wire services, but they tend to be more expensive than digital services focused solely on moneytransfers. ...
  2. Western Union. Western Union may be one of the oldest ways outside of a bank to quickly send money to someone, but they've kept up with the times. ...
  3. PayPal. ...
  4. TransferWise. ...
  5. OFX. These are the few ways to send money i guessthere is other ways than this.

Western Union may be one of the oldest ways outside of a bank to quickly send money to someone, but they’ve kept up with the times. You can send money from the website, through the Western Union app or by going to one of their brick-and-mortar locations

Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.
You are so very on point on the digital age angle. This was the case some many years back when the banks where the only place and way to send money by physically going to the bank to transact

Western Union Money Transfer

With this strategy, you can get payment from anyplace on the planet. In case you're a consultant, this might be a decent alternative for you — if you have customers that are understanding.
Note that you should have a legitimate government provided I'd card, (for example, a worldwide visa, public character card, or drivers' permit) before you can get payments.
Albeit this payment technique is extremely rapid, it may not appropriate for little payments because of the transfer and exchange charges.

if you are sending the money to the western country our advice is to Central pepper because that is one of the general and the most accepted form of payment in the western country including Asia and Europe but if you are thinking of sending it to Africa then you should consider cryptocurrency

Digital currency
Digital currency is what is used mostly for the payment of services all over the world, because it can be easily converted into cash.
Crypto currency is the one making wave now , withdraw into your wallet and sell. That is all.

Well sure there are a lot of apps that allow you send money from different parts of the world , I know of bitsika and the yellow card wallet app too. I'm sure there will be different app out there to as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds