Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to send and receive money from different countries

mcjerry

Captain Junkie
Credits
Digital age is a great advantages to the human race. It has now been easy to send and receive money from country to country without the use of bank and with no or low transfer fees.
I know of chipper app, that makes Africans send and receive money from different countries. There transfer fee is very low.
Apart from chipper that is for Africa. Is there any app that is meant for the whole world.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many methods to send or receive money from different countries. Main and major method to send or receive international money is via Banks. In Pakistan money received by Banks Like UBL NBP, and there are apps and accounts like paypal, Easypesa are also used for this purpose.

Eliminate the need to integrate multiple payment providers and methods across the globe. Single platform for reconciliation, reporting, and fund settlement into 65+ currencies. Global APIs.

PayPal. Using PayPal is one of the most popular and easiest ways for your clients to pay you for your goods and services overseas, but it is not necessarily the best option. ...
Online Payment Gateways (like PayPal) PayPal has some serious competition. ...
A TransferWise Borderless Account. ...
A Bank Transfer Minus the Bank. ...
Bitcoin.

Concerning this question, I think there are numerous payment channels one can use to transfer money from one country to another without the use of banks. One of these payment methods is the use of paypal. Paypal has been used for this over the years. You can also use cryptocurrency to transfer your money

There are different way how you can send or receive money, but the most popular ones are Western Union and Money gram, it is easier to use Western Union because their service are very fast and very reliable

The best ways to send money internationally
  1. Your bank. Most U.S. banks offer money wire services, but they tend to be more expensive than digital services focused solely on money transfers. ...
  2. Western Union. Western Union may be one of the oldest ways outside of a bank to quickly send money to someone, but they've kept up with the times. ...
  3. PayPal. ...
  4. TransferWise. ...
  5. OFX.

The advancement in technology has made everything so easy these days that you can accomplish virtually everything you want online with the click of mouse. Sending or receiving money internationally is not difficult at all, in fact there tens if not hundreds of reliable payment gateways. I would have recommended PayPal but it has placed restrictions on some countries. I suggest Payoneer.

The world as we all know as become a global village. Meaning I can anybody anywhere in the world in less than a minute. It doesn't end there. I can also transfer money to anybody in the world. We have several medium which may include. The western union, payoneer, paypal, crypo currency etc.

the best and the most effective way you can actually receive money from different countries of the world is the use of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is a wall digital currency that is accepted in every part of the world,if someone pays you with cryptocurrency you can convert it to your local currency.

Find the wire transfer section on your bank's website.
Double check your online transfer limit.
Enter the recipient's bank details.
Enter the amount and choose the currency you want for the recipient bank.
Pay the transfer processing fee.

To transfer money globally is very easy now because of the advent of technology. Now we have different platforms that perform this functions examples are PayPal, payoneer and even your bank if you have a domicillary account. Just that the fee may be high.

Best way to send or receive money by Banks in your country in Pakistan some countries exchange via banks, and tou have to an account in Bank amd can recieve easily, and simlarly can send them.
But now there are a lot of online wallets and apps that can do these things, like paypal, easypesa etc

With the help of digital wallet sending money across the world has never been easy as it is today. Apart from using Chipper Cash to send money across Africa there are some others you can also use, like Epessa, Bitsika etc. And the have very low fees.

If you want to send and receive money from different parts of the world the best bet or you to use as a means of payment is PayPal and other means of payment like payoneer and western union. You can just walk up to the bank and register for western Union and you can register for PayPal and payooner on the internet
[automerge]1612340915[/automerge]
If you want to send and receive money from different parts of the world the best bet or you to use as a means of payment is PayPal and other means of payment like payoneer and western union. You can just walk up to the bank and register for western Union and you can register for PayPal and payooner on the internet

There are various means by which you can send or receive money from countries, if you have a bank account in a foreign country and you want to send it to a recipient in the United States, you can write a check in the local currency and send it to the recipient in the United States. The recipient may then cash the check at a bank in the United States. However, the recipient may encounter some obstacles. Regulations and policies surrounding personal and business checks differ in countries around the world.
Many banks in the United States will not cash a foreign check unless it is payable through a bank in the United States.
It is expensive. If the American bank accepts the check, they will keep a percentage of the exchange rate. Also, they may charge a foreign-check processi Ing fee.
The American bank may impose a hold on the funds. This means the money won’t be available to the recipient until the check clears, which may take days, weeks or months.

The world as we all know as become a global village. Meaning I can anybody anywhere in the world in less than a minute. It doesn't end there. I can also transfer money to anybody in the world. We have several medium which may include. The western union, payoneer, paypal, crypo currency etc.
You are full of wisdom. The world has change drastically. This are more easier. Honestly way way more easier than it is to be. I prefer using Payoneer for my foreign transaction. I'm not saying it's the best but I guess it's because I use it for my business.

There are different ways to send and receive money from one country to another
We have different means such as Western Union, Money Gram, Ria transfer, PayPal and and so on
They are all very good means of transferring money from one country to another

There are several methods to send money from one country to another this modern age. You mentioned one which is chipper cash, another one is paypal which is equally very good. Payoneer, Skrill, web money, neteller and some others. So you have a lot to choose from

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds