Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money as a freelance writer

You need to be exceptionally well at writing in order to make money as a writer. It is really difficult to make money as a writer if you are writing in English as a second language or a foreign language.

Advertisement Placeholder
there are also people with good plans but they do not have the willingness to make the plan a success. If your plan well you must also try as much as possible to follow it with some level of discipline and persistence.
That's exactly it, sometimes you might have everything intact but still you'll fail, that's why you need to be deciplined, this will help you a lot, a lot of people don't get this.

That's exactly it, sometimes you might have everything intact but still you'll fail, that's why you need to be deciplined, this will help you a lot, a lot of people don't get this.
The major reason such thing happens is because some people are being controlled by the emotions. As a business person that wants to be successful you must know how to control your emotions and be very disciplined.

The major reason such thing happens is because some people are being controlled by the emotions. As a business person that wants to be successful you must know how to control your emotions and be very disciplined.
That's exactly the point, if you let emotions come in trust me you are not going to like how its going to end, I have learned that the hard way, trading is good but it takes time.

That's exactly the point, if you let emotions come in trust me you are not going to like how its going to end, I have learned that the hard way, trading is good but it takes time.
some people spend up to five years before they will start to maximize profit in the financial market. It is not something you do immediately because it takes a lot of time to learn and learning comes by practice.

Before you can be able to earn money online as a freelancer you need to have a good skills set, going for the knowledge an skills is very important,it will help your earnings.

Personally I believe not everyone is endowed with the skills of writing and I believe there are several ways to which you can make money from your skills most especially when you engaged yourself with some well known site on the internet which can promote you.

Personally I believe not everyone is endowed with the skills of writing and I believe there are several ways to which you can make money from your skills most especially when you engaged yourself with some well known site on the internet which can promote you.
That's true, we have a lot of ways that you can earn money from your skill set just like you said, if you have the skill set you can capitalize on it to earn money.

The good thing about freelancing is that you don't need to sign up on platforms like fiverr before you make money. You can use your social media page to advertise your skills and people can hire you to write for them.
This is one thing that most people don't realize yet, you can advertise your skills on your social media platforms and you can get more clients from there, and make money for yourself.

This is one thing that most people don't realize yet, you can advertise your skills on your social media platforms and you can get more clients from there, and make money for yourself.
When you have many audience on social media it will be very easy to get a lot of jobs there. There are people who mainly use social media to advertise their skills and they make reasonable amount of money there.

I am not going to support your submission because it is not everyone that could write well. More so, it is very essential to understand that writing is a great skill.

In order to make money as a freelance writer, one should; start a blog, find a profitable niche, figure out your ideal writing clients, create writing samples around your niche topics.

I am not going to support your submission because it is not everyone that could write well. More so, it is very essential to understand that writing is a great skill.
Probably, not everybody is a writer if not we could have seen everybody writing books. But if you want to learn writing it is quite possible and some of the things that improve your writing skills are your experiences and books you have read.

Freelancing writing is a great skill which can help expert writers to make big amounts of money, there are different writing skills that someone could learn, like copywriting, content writing, professional writing and script writing.

First off you need to have the skill set before you can really start up to earn money online as a friend freelancer, just know that if you don't have the knowledge you are nothing.

First off you need to have the skill set before you can really start up to earn money online as a friend freelancer, just know that if you don't have the knowledge you are nothing.
If you go into writing niches I think that you need to attend alot of seminar to Improve your writing skills,you need to have patience for someone like me I think that upwork is the best place to bid on article or contents writing jobs if they approve it for you then you can complete the job for a fee

Being a freelancer is not easy, you need to have a different types of skills set before you can be able to earn money, the skill set you are having will determine how much you can earn.
I agree with you that freelancing is not easy at all. You need to have good skills and passion. Writing is very popular on freelancing sites, so it's very hard to find a job there unless you are a professional.

Becomes writers need open minds and having good grammar to create good article, usually writer will use SEO to optimize article with keyword. there are some popular tool to looking keyword, like Semrush and Ahrefs.

I becomes copy writers about two years and getting good earning, unfortunately now the company shut down. Now I try focus forex trading with FXOpen.

Becomes writers need open minds and having good grammar to create good article, usually writer will use SEO to optimize article with keyword. there are some popular tool to looking keyword, like Semrush and Ahrefs.

I becomes copy writers about two years and getting good earning, unfortunately now the company shut down. Now I try focus forex trading with FXOpen.

Well, in order to become a writer, you not only need to be an open-minded person, you may also need to be creative as well. This is why it is very important to make yourself creative. The fact remains that a person must improve grammatical skills if he or she wants to become a writer.

Building a successful freelance writing career takes time and persistence. Stay committed to improving your writing skills, marketing yourself, and delivering high-quality work, and you'll be on your way to making money as a freelance writer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds