Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money as a freelance writer

Writing is really broad and you need to specify which niche you intend writing on.
As a writer, you can make money on freelancing website like Upwork by registering and posting your Portfolio on it.
You can then start applying for gigs.
As a writer if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money online or offline, what really matters is having the knowledge of what you are doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, people who do not have target we always end up being frustrated in the internet space. Anyone who is interested in internet marketing need to learn everything and if possible buy some courses.
You are right sir, if you know what you are looking for it will be very easy for you, a lot of people don't know what they are going for, they don't have a target that's why most of them suffer.

As a writer if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money online or offline, what really matters is having the knowledge of what you are doing.
Yes sir, That is true sir.
I believe as a writer, You can earn a decent amount from writing especially if you write about Finances or Investment.
I think Financial or Investment, and Romance writers earn more than other writers.

Yes sir, That is true sir.
I believe as a writer, You can earn a decent amount from writing especially if you write about Finances or Investment.
I think Financial or Investment, and Romance writers earn more than other writers.
This was one of my first niche and field when I get started working online I just like writing and it's rewards me most,infact now most of the work I do bid on upwork are writing project

This was one of my first niche and field when I get started working online I just like writing and it's rewards me most,infact now most of the work I do bid on upwork are writing project
That is really great.
I guess you find it easy to write about Finances and Investment, and I am quite sure you would get a lot of gig from working on Upwork. You can just continue bidding.

That's true, people who do not have target we always end up being frustrated in the internet space. Anyone who is interested in internet marketing need to learn everything and if possible buy some courses.

There are certain times when I start working and keep a target in my mind. However, I am not able to achieve the target all the time. This makes me frustrated as well.

Exactly, having a target is very important, it Will help you to know what you are doing,a lot of people don't know what they are doing that's why they don't have a target.

There are certain times when I start working and keep a target in my mind. However, I am not able to achieve the target all the time. This makes me frustrated as well.
Having a target is very good but you may not be able to achieve it all the time. It also happens to me and it really makes me to be angry especially when I have a lot of offline engagements.

Having a target is very good but you may not be able to achieve it all the time. It also happens to me and it really makes me to be angry especially when I have a lot of offline engagements.
Yes, but I think with good plan an decipline you can be able to achieve it, we can achieve anything we set our minds on,is all about how you go about your planning.

Yes, but I think with good plan an decipline you can be able to achieve it, we can achieve anything we set our minds on,is all about how you go about your planning.
I know, discipline is always important and needed in anything you want to do if you want to achieve success. Without discipline it will be very difficult for you to be able to succeed at the end of the day.

I know, discipline is always important and needed in anything you want to do if you want to achieve success. Without discipline it will be very difficult for you to be able to succeed at the end of the day.
That's true,a lot of businesses have failed because of this same reason, that's why if you want to be successful you need to have a good plan, having plans will also help.

That's true,a lot of businesses have failed because of this same reason, that's why if you want to be successful you need to have a good plan, having plans will also help.
making proper plan is always important and necessary if you want to succeed in a particular business venture. If you don't have a very good plan it will be very difficult for you to succeed in any business you are into.

making proper plan is always important and necessary if you want to succeed in a particular business venture. If you don't have a very good plan it will be very difficult for you to succeed in any business you are into.
You are right by what you've said sir, having a good plan is very important, it will help you to gain a good results, if you don't have a plan just know you are not ready.

You are right by what you've said sir, having a good plan is very important, it will help you to gain a good results, if you don't have a plan just know you are not ready.
Anyone that wants to succeed in a particular thing must always plan well. when you have very good plans you also need to back it up with some level of willingness to be successful in it.

You can make money as a freelance writer by starting a blog. Blogging is a tried and true method for a writer to make money online. You can also Self-publish books, create affiliate, write scripts for video creators, write show notes for podcasts, and create written content for social media.

Anyone that wants to succeed in a particular thing must always plan well. when you have very good plans you also need to back it up with some level of willingness to be successful in it.
They say if you failed to plan you have planned to fail, if you want to be successful you really need to have a good plan, this will help you in terms of gaining success.

They say if you failed to plan you have planned to fail, if you want to be successful you really need to have a good plan, this will help you in terms of gaining success.
That is right. Affiliate writing requires proper planning. Plus having to create a good profile that will easily attract clients to you. You need to do your research and learn how a good profile with a great portfolio is created.

there are also people with good plans but they do not have the willingness to make the plan a success. If your plan well you must also try as much as possible to follow it with some level of discipline and persistence.

Really today there are many online pages to make money as a writer, you can use iwriter, publish0x or read cash, or on the other hand you could write your ebooks and sell them too

There are various ways at which you can make money as a freelancer . All you need to do is to showcase your talent on freelancing platforms and you will earn reasonably.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds