Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money as a freelance writer

The good thing about freelancing is that you don't need to sign up on platforms like fiverr before you make money. You can use your social media page to advertise your skills and people can hire you to write for them.
That's one thing I really like about freelancing, an also if you have a good skills set you can be able to earn money from it, the skill set will help you earn more money.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's one thing I really like about freelancing, an also if you have a good skills set you can be able to earn money from it, the skill set will help you earn more money.
Yeah, it is a major reason a lot of people around the world but if freelancing as a way of making money. Even though it is very competitive but it is also very lucrative

A writer who works as a freelancer may pick the projects they want to work on and offers their writing services on freelancing sites like fiverr, upwork etc. Effective marketing, time management, and self-discipline are all necessary in freelancing.

One of the best ways to make money as a freelance writer is to write for different kinds of magazines. This is a lucrative way to make money because many magazines pay a handsome amount of money to their writers.

Writing is a very wide niche that needs a prerequisite experience writing because so many people believe that writing is simple but it is not in the real sense.

Writing is a very good skill and it's a very good news if you're a professional in writing, then you must have gained a lot of experience and you can write well to make money.

Yeah, it is a major reason a lot of people around the world but if freelancing as a way of making money. Even though it is very competitive but it is also very lucrative
Yes you are right, if you are a freelancer you need to have a lot of understanding on different things, that will help you in terms of gaining more money, you also need to have different skills set.

Yes you are right, if you are a freelancer you need to have a lot of understanding on different things, that will help you in terms of gaining more money, you also need to have different skills set.
Probably, the more skills you have, the more chances you have of making more money as a freelancer. If you have a lot of skills you maybe getting jobs every single day on different freelancing platforms.

Probably, the more skills you have, the more chances you have of making more money as a freelancer. If you have a lot of skills you maybe getting jobs every single day on different freelancing platforms.
That's it, but I don't think freelancer do earn a decent amount of money online, we have a lot of freelancer's online that makes freelancing jobs to be very competitive.

If you are a freelancer and a writer, you can always make money by writing to the client's jobs, posting on other people's blogs for money, also you can be hired by magazine publishing companies to write for them.

That's it, but I don't think freelancer do earn a decent amount of money online, we have a lot of freelancer's online that makes freelancing jobs to be very competitive.
there are some freelancers that make a whole lot of money on the internet. But there are also majority of them who do not make money. The competition is actually very high.

there are some freelancers that make a whole lot of money on the internet. But there are also majority of them who do not make money. The competition is actually very high.
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, even if you have the skill set you are not going to earn a dime, that's why I prefer things like trading, you don't need anyone to patronize you before you can earn money, the knowledge you have will put food on your table an make your ends meet.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, even if you have the skill set you are not going to earn a dime, that's why I prefer things like trading, you don't need anyone to patronize you before you can earn money, the knowledge you have will put food on your table an make your ends meet.
Yes, that is actually the truth. If you are a trader whether it is cryptocurrency or forex and you have a lot of knowledge you can make money without anybody patronising you. You do not need any kind of patronage to make money.

Yes, that is actually the truth. If you are a trader whether it is cryptocurrency or forex and you have a lot of knowledge you can make money without anybody patronising you. You do not need any kind of patronage to make money.
Yeah that's why I like things like trading, the knowledge you are looking for is what will earn you money, this skills set have phase on inflation and lot's of things.

Yeah that's why I like things like trading, the knowledge you are looking for is what will earn you money, this skills set have phase on inflation and lot's of things.
Yeah, but in marketing if you have skills you can also make a lot of money from it. that is why we have things like internet marketing course which contains content writing and copywriting. But even at that trading is also good.

Yeah, but in marketing if you have skills you can also make a lot of money from it. that is why we have things like internet marketing course which contains content writing and copywriting. But even at that trading is also good.
You are right, that's why I like the internet, you can gain a lot of things with the help of the internet, you can learn a lot of things from the idea an at the same time you can earn money from it.

You are right, that's why I like the internet, you can gain a lot of things with the help of the internet, you can learn a lot of things from the idea an at the same time you can earn money from it.
Yeah, the internet space is where you can learn almost everything you want to. There are a lot of information you can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for yourself.

You are right sir, if you know what you are looking for it will be very easy for you, a lot of people don't know what they are going for, they don't have a target that's why most of them suffer.

Writing is a very wide niche that needs a prerequisite experience writing because so many people believe that writing is simple but it is not in the real sense.

Indeed, writing is quite broad field. You could work as a freelancer and as a newspaper writer as well. There are many categories and you should choose the right kind of category.

Writing is really broad and you need to specify which niche you intend writing on.
As a writer, you can make money on freelancing website like Upwork by registering and posting your Portfolio on it.
You can then start applying for gigs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds