Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

Money is a very important things in life, without money human being can never live long and also without money human being can never be who they are money can do a lot of things in the body system but without money human being can never be a living thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
Yes, you are right, without money, life is impossible because money is life. Money meets every basic need of our lives. It's very difficult to live without it. Money is very important for human life. I think if there is no money, life is not life because we need money for everything. Money is an important part of our life. Not every happiness can be bought with money but you can fulfill every basic need of life with it.

I think it's very difficult to live without money because you need money to do anything to buy anything.Money is needed for food and drink. Money is needed for everything. There is no work that cannot be done without money. We need money for you. You need money for food and drink.

To live life without money is not a new thing. People has been in this life for centuries when money has not been in use. That age are the dark age. Then if you want to experience that it is possible. Then you have to move to a very bushy place. Where you will live alone for the rest of your life .

I think it is very difficult to live without money because everything in the necessities of life comes from money. If you don't have money, you will not be able to buy anything.Money is a must for everything.You have to have money for daily wages at least. It is difficult to live without it.

In my own opinion, I don't think there is a way to live life without money even if you have a family that us assisting you, it will get to a point where they will be tired because they are humans as well, unless you have been established by them. Thinking will have bring sorrow and pain to you.

Seek Shelter in a Community Sharing Similar Values.
Offer to Work for Free Lodging.
Head Out Into the Wild.
Build an Earthship or Go Couchsurfing.
Barter for Everything.
Traveling for Free.
Repair Things for Free.
Go Freegan.

Can someone life without money? The answer is guess like that of me. If u don't have money u are like dead person living. That is the reason some ppl engaged in ritual when they struggle to make ends meet and I is do difficult. The scammers too are looking for money it is just the way they are making money is dirty. If u wanted to life a pleasure life u must have money to make itself comfortable or else u will be disappointed in all aspect if life.

I personally don't think anyone can live without finances,except the person is been taken care of by another person,which finances is still involve in.The advice i have is that you should have a source of income though matter how little.

Is it true that what a man can do, a woman can do ...

18 Answers

Men can do better than women. Focus on a single task to accomplish, maintain level leadership in crisis, ...

Living without money runs counter to most of our cultural understandings of success and happiness; however, it is a choice that more and more people are leaning towards. In addition to a decrease in stress over financial concerns, living without money offers many possible benefits such as reducing your environmental impact, increasing your understanding and appreciation of what you have, and helping you live a more purposeful life. Even if you decide that you cannot live entirely without spending money, these techniques will help you reduce wastefulness in your life.

When you don't have money, one can cope or console himself with several things like hope for better days, love of his family, time with friends but in all the need for money still arises hence why one must not relent on the chase for money

I cant even imagine living a life without money because it will be a meaningless and a valueless life, getting money to achieve your aims, put food in your tables I the best thing in life.

It is true that some days you can run out of money especially for married people how have low salary so it is common add to they have children and many expenses so they start borrowing up to the end of the month to pay back when salary of next month is coming. For single people it is not a big problem to run out of funds if they leave near to their parents or relative but for married people they have daily expenses.

How can one even imagine that he will live life without money. It is actually impossible to imagine because there is no way that can just be

When you don't have money, one can cope or console himself with several things like hope for better days, love of his family, time with friends but in all the need for money still arises hence why one must not relent on the chase for money
Hmm, happiness doesn't necessarily be money alone. We can be happy finding comfort with family members, friends, love ones, and things we find doing better. But that doesn't mean we'll be drought and not having small money at least.

This is a very funny question when you look at it. You can leave without money but it won't be a happy life. The best chance you have is if you are stuck in one place with all your needs like water, clothing and food is there already.

This is a very funny question when you look at it. You can leave without money but it won't be a happy life. The best chance you have is if you are stuck in one place with all your needs like water, clothing and food is there already.
Lol, it can never be a well deserve life during this kind time of economic hardship when money is needed the most in ones life to cope fine.

Living a life without money is like having a house and sleeping on the street, money is inevitable in life and i believe we cant live without having money in life

Unfortunately, it is not possible to live without money. We need money on daily basis in order to meet our daily expenses. I really do not think that it would be possible to live without money unless someone provides you food, water, shelter, etc for free. In fact, money is so important that people often look down upon people who do not earn money and this is a sad reality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds