Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get a long term loan from any organisation or bank

You will be doing yourself more Good by trying to find out exactly what the organisation terms and conditions are so that you will be able to see if you will match them.
[automerge]1629314373[/automerge]
You will be doing yourself more Good by trying to find out exactly what the organisation terms and conditions are so that you will be able to see if you will match them.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a good suggestion, I will look into it in the future. Any need for taking a loan for business start up arise. But naturally, I don't like loans, I prefer to save up and build my financial portfolio gradually till it reaches the level I want, and still grow higher too.
The best way to get long-term loan for your business or your organisation is by simply giving the bank equilateral with these you will be granted a long-term loan.

The best way to get long-term loan for your business or your organisation is by simply giving the bank equilateral with these you will be granted a long-term loan.
Most people have the challenges of having a reasonable collateral for business, in this case does it really mean that they may not have an opportunity to get the loan to start up a business ?

I don't have such time to offer that to bank. If I really want to get such fund for my business, I'll simply sell the property I would've used for loan collateral to fund my business.

That's really good but I don't like taking loan to start a business I dislike that idea is really good to save money before planing to start up a business.

As goog as I think this your write up is sound, I will not be a party of advicing anyone I know to go and collecting term or short term loan for anything at all. I am not a fan of loan collection from financial bodies

As goog as I think this your write up is sound, I will not be a party of advicing anyone I know to go and collecting term or short term loan for anything at all. I am not a fan of loan collection from financial bodies
One of the things I fear most is taking loans, so I personally would not also advice anyone to take it. Because there are so many unforseen circumstances that might take place.

Even though i don't advice someone to get loan from banks because of the huge interest they will demand but if you want a loan from them then you must have collateral that worth almost the amount you want.

You have compiled a good list of information and ideas and I love that but there are certain banks and companies that are not willing to give out loans to small or medium business owners, they only give loans and grants to very big firms.

If you will want to collect a loan from a financial institution one of the most important thing is to have a good credit score and to boost your advantage you should have a salary account.

The information about getting a long term loan from a bank is a valuable information and if a small business owner could get a collateral , I believe the loan will be of advantage.
These tips are very helpful but unfortunately it doesn't help everyone especially small business owners who can't provide collateral.
Most banks are very strict when it comes to loans. Your loan application could end up getting rejected.

To get a long term loan from the bank is not an easy task to achieve. You will have to meet up with the banks strict requirements such as a collateral that worth the loan you want to take from the bank.

To get a long term loan from the bank is not an easy task to achieve. You will have to meet up with the banks strict requirements such as a collateral that worth the loan you want to take from the bank.
With collateral it is possible to get the type of loan from the bank as long as you have something reasonable to show, that is just one of the reason that will help you to get a better loan from the bank.

Long term loans are not so easy to get and if gotten,the interest rate attached to them is very high. But if it is very necessary to get a long term loan,a collateral is very much needed and important and the value of the collateral should be more than the amount requested for in the loan to encourage consideration from the bank.

Also make sure you have the needed collateral , because that's very needed , since it hard to see bank just give free loans without the existence of collateral I think

With collateral it is possible to get the type of loan from the bank as long as you have something reasonable to show, that is just one of the reason that will help you to get a better loan from the bank.
Using collateral to get a bank loan is not all about just any collateral but the collateral that worth more of the amounts of loan that you want to collect from the bank.

Using collateral to get a bank loan is not all about just any collateral but the collateral that worth more of the amounts of loan that you want to collect from the bank.
I don't really know about how this can be done ,but I think that if you have a collateral like 10,000 dollars worth of land you can use it to get a loan of $50,000 dollars, don't you think this is possible ?

I don't really know about how this can be done ,but I think that if you have a collateral like 10,000 dollars worth of land you can use it to get a loan of $50,000 dollars, don't you think this is possible ?
You cannot use a collateral that does not worth the price of the loan you're taking from the bank, they will never grant the approval of such loan for you.

Having a collateral is very good when you want to get a loan very fast because they know they can get back their money if something different happen.

It will be very much easier for you to be able to obtain a long-term loan from a bank if you have a salary account or if you have a very good collateral.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds