Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get a long term loan from any organisation or bank

You cannot use a collateral that does not worth the price of the loan you're taking from the bank, they will never grant the approval of such loan for you.
Don't you think is possible ,? But I'll show them another land that I will be using in building up my company, but that one will not be in their power but they will still see it , maybe they will believe me

Advertisement Placeholder
I have some couple of tips and tricks which can assist you When you are about to advance for a loan in a bank or a Financial Association.

1. Compose a letter or a proposition to the association or bank about an advance. Take it there yourself.
  2. Have a Composed Plan. Ensure it gives each insight regarding your business or what you are intending to utilize the cash for.
  3. Have a guarantee. In the event that the advance you need to get is worth millions.
  4. Try not to be excessively Demanding.
  5. Make sure the cash you need to get is truly worth the proposition you brought.
  6. Try to meet with the manage about the advance.
You are right, but there are so many factors you need to consider before taking loan, for instant the location of the place matter a lot, and how well you have plan the business, the most important thing is that see the business running in your mind before applying for loan

Very good and well written outlined plan there on how to get a long term loan form any financial organization. But I as individual will not be advising anyone to make collection of loans their plan though

Don't you think is possible ,? But I'll show them another land that I will be using in building up my company, but that one will not be in their power but they will still see it , maybe they will believe me
When you are using a property to get a bank collateral, you will have to presents documents that match the prescription of the property and the bank will work on verifying if the property is actually yours.

When getting a loan from any bank or organization you get it more simple when there is someone to stand for you or you have a collateral worth more than wahar they are giving you.

When you are using a property to get a bank collateral, you will have to presents documents that match the prescription of the property and the bank will work on verifying if the property is actually yours.
What is the need for them to do another verification and investigation when I have proven to them that it is my property by giving them all the valid and necessary document that they will need ?

Thanks for the wealth of information though I have always preferred to take from my savings or earnings instead of a loan. Makes it easier for me to achieve my aims.

A business plan is highly needed as regards taking a loan..if your business plan is not good enough to convince the organization for them to borrow you the money, then, they won't. Another thing is collateral. You really need to have a good collateral security

The only way a long term loan could be beneficial for a small scale business is for the interest rate not to be above 5 percent.

Write your reply...how to get a long term loan in organization or in bank firstly make sure the money you need is not much because you will bring back them.

Great tips for getting loan. But personally i don't like to take loan because every bank take enough markup, which is not suitable to take loan with much interest. We should do saving for our future.
Loan taking from the bank is generally not good and adviseable for a business start up because its likely to affect the business but you can actually use a loan to boost a ready blooming business .

I am not doubting the steps you have stated above but I also think that the steps would be dependent on banks. That aside, I think one should really have a very important project to carry out before going for long term loan. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

These tips are very important for long term loans like you have said, but I personally don't encourage taking loans either long term or short term, it's is very risky, but this tips can really help
I also prefer taking loan on a long term basis especially for the business that just started so that the business can have enough time to pay up the debt and also flourish.

It can be very hard to obtain loan from most of the financial institution in this country. Part of the condition is that you must be ready to forgo 20% of the loan why you pay back one 30% in total.

If your business doesn't have what it takes to make a reasonable percentage of profit margin, whether dollar rises or not, even when dollar rises or falls, please keep away from getting a loan from the bank. The interest alone will eat deep into your pocket.

Write your reply...how to get long time loan a bank or organization well I can say one can get a long time loan from a bank or organization it also depends on how much more connection you have with the bank

I think there is one important step you missed which is credit score, this is an individuals financial rating with financial institutions which most banks check to know good customer.

At first you need a collateral is far away than the loan you want to take from the financial institutions. Also you must be ready to bribe your way to the top and ready to sacrifice about 20% of the loan to the officials.

The first step to getting a long term loan approved is to get a solidd feasibility study with cash flow and balance sheet and also don't over do it,don't sound too needy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds