Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get a long term loan from any organisation or bank

What is the need for them to do another verification and investigation when I have proven to them that it is my property by giving them all the valid and necessary document that they will need ?
It is for you to claim that a property is your own while it is the bank duty to verify your claim whether it is real and represent the true nature of your claim.

Advertisement Placeholder
Why would you really want to get a loan from the bank to begin with. Do you really think it is wise thing to do. How would you know if the loan collected will actually make the business successful?

For you to get a long term from a bank or any financial organization, will depends on the past business records that you have with them and the amounts of money that you intend to borrow.

It is for you to claim that a property is your own while it is the bank duty to verify your claim whether it is real and represent the true nature of your claim.
Well I always believed that as long as they have all the valid document of that property that they shouldn't even consider if it is my own since all the valid document will be what will talk for the property.

For you to get a long term from a bank or any financial organization, will depends on the past business records that you have with them and the amounts of money that you intend to borrow.
For a business to get a loan it is required here to have at least 3 years of operation. The proof is the presentation of the income tax return. That is the same requirement for an individual who is applying for a bank mortgage. That requirement is to determine the capacity to pay of the borrower.

For a business to get a loan it is required here to have at least 3 years of operation. The proof is the presentation of the income tax return. That is the same requirement for an individual who is applying for a bank mortgage. That requirement is to determine the capacity to pay of the borrower.
Those requirements are very necessary to protect the business from giving out loans that will be irrecoverable sue to the inability of the borrower to pay.

Loan generally is not good and I would not advise anyone to engage in getting a loan to do anything for now ,they should rather use the energy to try as much as possible to raise money to start up something they believe one

I have some couple of tips and tricks which can assist you When you are about to advance for a loan in a bank or a Financial Association.

1. Compose a letter or a proposition to the association or bank about an advance. Take it there yourself.
  2. Have a Composed Plan. Ensure it gives each insight regarding your business or what you are intending to utilize the cash for.
  3. Have a guarantee. In the event that the advance you need to get is worth millions.
  4. Try not to be excessively Demanding.
  5. Make sure the cash you need to get is truly worth the proposition you brought.
  6. Try to meet with the manage about the advance.
Good tricks outlined there.
This long term loan thing is not advisable for small business.
As a small business owner, I won't even obtain a loan, not to mention a long term loan.

You need to show seriousness in what ever you do because they have to see how committed you are to your cause.

Before you can even get a long-term loan from an organisation or bank, you must have had a good credit history, if not most companies would not approve your paperwork regardless of how substantive it is!

This is very informative and helpful. Some financial institutions however decline to provide loans or credit facilities despite providing all the requirements necessary for it.

I have some couple of tips and tricks which can assist you When you are about to advance for a loan in a bank or a Financial Association.

1. Compose a letter or a proposition to the association or bank about an advance. Take it there yourself.
  2. Have a Composed Plan. Ensure it gives each insight regarding your business or what you are intending to utilize the cash for.
  3. Have a guarantee. In the event that the advance you need to get is worth millions.
  5. Make sure the cash you need to get is truly worth the proposition you brought.
Thanks for the tips there.
I do not even intend to take a long term loan from a bank, at least not for now.
I guess long term loans can be taken by big businesses who have the capacity to meet all their demands.

I don't really know the requirement that will be needed for you to get the loan for long term purposes, but I believe this will depend on the bank you are working with .the bank will give you some of the things and requirements, but even with this you will first needs to have something to show for as a collateral.

Before you can even get a long-term loan from an organisation or bank, you must have had a good credit history, if not most companies would not approve your paperwork regardless of how substantive it is!
That is right. A good credit history is what most banks and organisations check before lending you a long term goal. So a company should ensure that they have a good credit history first.

Apart from all the analysis given above, you could get a long-term loan if you have a clean credit record. Your credit record is a yardstick to getting loans irrespective of the requirements.

An easier way is making sure that you have people who would be willing to stand as guarantors, especially those who have enough money saved with the particular bank.

Collateral is required to obtain a long-term loan from a bank, which makes it impossible for small enterprises to obtain financing.... They have exorbitant interest rates as well... I would not advise anyone to take out a bank loan.

Taking a long term loan from a bank might not be the ideal thing to do of high interest rates and and if you fail to pay for within time frame given by the bank, your guarantor will be held responsible.

Well, all you have outlined here are good things to observe when it comes to trying to get loans from any source but without having any sort of collateral, it's going to be difficult to get the money.

I think the chances of getting your loans approved is far much higher if you can mortgage something and if you have a good pay back history.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds