Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get a long term loan from any organisation or bank

That's a good suggestion, I will look into it in the future. Any need for taking a loan for business start up arise. But naturally, I don't like loans, I prefer to save up and build my financial portfolio gradually till it reaches the level I want, and still grow higher too.
As a business owner or an entrepreneur who want to get a long-term loan from the bank was always have a collateral because that is the only basis that you can use in getting loans.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner or an entrepreneur who want to get a long-term loan from the bank was always have a collateral because that is the only basis that you can use in getting loans.
Yes collateral is very important in order to get loan sanctioned. Collateral might be any property or jewellery product or anything that has equivalent value of the loan amount. else you can go out for a private company to take loans which have simplified rules and regulations.

Lolz, this is strictly oh, at least they should just consider some people if they are not on able to pay it back on the agreed period of time, they should give some months or years of Grace at least
There is nothing like consideration when an agreement is signed for a loan. If you fail to meet up with the agreement, you will definitely be arrested and charge to court.

The simple way of getting loan from Bank is to have a viable plan for the business and then a good location for the business and present it to them to look.

Most of the financial institution and banks in my country are going to Grant you a loan if you can offer a collateral that weigh far more than the loan you are applying for.

This is a good idea from you on how to source for loans. With this method I believe it will be very easy for business owners who are willing to get loan for their business to get it

That's one of the primary requirements a mortgage bank will ask from us as business enterprise if we want a loan of such magnitude to strengthen our business.

Firstly you need to work on building your credit score with these banks. Secondly you need to find ways to increase your credibility and trustworthiness to them.

There is nothing like consideration when an agreement is signed for a loan. If you fail to meet up with the agreement, you will definitely be arrested and charge to court.
Omo, this is a serious thing, in this case it is obviously not the best for people to get a loan and do anything because you maybe at the serious risks if you're not able to meet up with the deadline you were asked to pay back the loan.

Omo, this is a serious thing, in this case it is obviously not the best for people to get a loan and do anything because you maybe at the serious risks if you're not able to meet up with the deadline you were asked to pay back the loan.
It is not totally bad to take a loan to fund a business, you only need to be sure that the business for which the loan was taken will makes profits to be able to pay back the loan at the agreed period of time.

Loan is what I never loved for once in my career. I just prefer to hold on with my needs, even if its challenging to me. I make plans earlier time before my needs surface. I'm also praying that what will cost me borrow funds shouldn't exist.

Even though i don't buy into the ides of collecting loans to start any business because of the consequence that may follow but still the information is clear.

Below is a list of tips you can use to turn your passion into profit. • Create a plan and know your “why”

It is not totally bad to take a loan to fund a business, you only need to be sure that the business for which the loan was taken will makes profits to be able to pay back the loan at the agreed period of time.
Based on individual analysation it might be possible that you will be able to pay back based on the analysis you have planned out ,but sometimes because of unforeseen circumstances that is what make it almost impossible for some people.

Based on individual analysation it might be possible that you will be able to pay back based on the analysis you have planned out ,but sometimes because of unforeseen circumstances that is what make it almost impossible for some people.
Unforseen circumstances will not be the concern of the bank that gives out the loan if such situation should affects your business, you will still have to pay back the loan you take from the bank.

You must be able to present collateral that way far more than the way you want to take before any bank could accept your accept your loan proposal in my country

Unforseen circumstances will not be the concern of the bank that gives out the loan if such situation should affects your business, you will still have to pay back the loan you take from the bank.
Yes you will definitely have to pay it back but this is what actually cause delay and , this also discourage a lot of people from taking a loan to start up any business because you don't know what might happen.

When you are thinking of going into a business or doing any other thing profitable ,getting a loan to started up should not be in one of your plan because it is risky to get a loan at that point.

That's a good suggestion, I will look into it in the future. Any need for taking a loan for business start up arise. But naturally, I don't like loans, I prefer to save up and build my financial portfolio gradually till it reaches the level I want, and still grow higher too.
The only way you can get long-term loan for your company in the bank is for you to give the bank a collateral with this it will be possible.

The only way you can get long-term loan for your company in the bank is for you to give the bank a collateral with this it will be possible.
This days the bank repayment interest isn't worth it. What makes me stay faraway from loan is that, if I take it and unfortunately money to repay didn't arrive on time, the penalty I'm going to face is discouraging.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds