Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get a long term loan from any organisation or bank

I prefer not to get a long-term loan because getting a loan for long-term sometimes you find it very difficult to pay it back, getting a short-term will even make you to work harder just to be able to pay it back on time.
Loans are not taken for fun either long-term loan or short-term loan, they are taken to do a business that will yield profitable income that is enough to pay back the loan at the agreed period of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Loans are not taken for fun either long-term loan or short-term loan, they are taken to do a business that will yield profitable income that is enough to pay back the loan at the agreed period of time.
Ok but even if you are taking a loan to do business then you should only consider it for short-term and pay it back, because i don't see the need for you to go through the mental stress of being in debt for a long time ?

Ok but even if you are taking a loan to do business then you should only consider it for short-term and pay it back, because i don't see the need for you to go through the mental stress of being in debt for a long time ?
What you need a loan for and the type of business that you do will determine if to go for a short term loan or a long-term loan. Most short-term loan are very difficult to pay back due to the time frame that is involved.

Before you decide to make this decision,you really have to analyse how important the reason for taking the loan is.if it is not worth it,then why the stress

What you need a loan for and the type of business that you do will determine if to go for a short term loan or a long-term loan. Most short-term loan are very difficult to pay back due to the time frame that is involved.
But most Bank are not likely to give you a loan that will take up to 15 years for you to be able to pay it back, the highest a bank can give out a loan should be about 5 years, I don't really know much sha.

You have written quite a piece here I must say. Though I am not a loan collector or borrowing type of person, but I think with this your points and views, someone in that liking for loans can use it to their advantage

That's a good suggestion, I will look into it in the future. Any need for taking a loan for business start up arise. But naturally, I don't like loans, I prefer to save up and build my financial portfolio gradually till it reaches the level I want, and still grow higher too.
The best way to get a long-term loan from any organisation or thing is for you to have a collateral with a collateral and Grant us you can be able to get a loan

I have some couple of tips and tricks which can assist you When you are about to advance for a loan in a bank or a Financial Association.

1. Compose a letter or a proposition to the association or bank about an advance. Take it there yourself.
  2. Have a Composed Plan. Ensure it gives each insight regarding your business or what you are intending to utilize the cash for.
  3. Have a guarantee. In the event that the advance you need to get is worth millions.
  4. Try not to be excessively Demanding.
  5. Make sure the cash you need to get is truly worth the proposition you brought.
  6. Try to meet with the manage about the advance.
If you are trying to get a loan from a bank , I beleive you need to go through all the neccesary guidelines you stated but the most important thing is to have a guarantor that can stand in for you,

Different financial institutions have different terms in which they would like to loan out money to so I advise that you should visit them and try to understand very well about their loan in policy.

But most Bank are not likely to give you a loan that will take up to 15 years for you to be able to pay it back, the highest a bank can give out a loan should be about 5 years, I don't really know much sha.
You cannot take a loan to pay back in 15 years. No bank will accept such agreements and any business that you take a loan for that you cannot py back within 3 years is not a good business.

You cannot take a loan to pay back in 15 years. No bank will accept such agreements and any business that you take a loan for that you cannot py back within 3 years is not a good business.
But the writer of this post was trying to talk about getting a loan for long-term purpose, the long term he was trying to say must have been more than 5 years or even more, I think the bank can give you a loan up to five years depending on agreement.

But the writer of this post was trying to talk about getting a loan for long-term purpose, the long term he was trying to say must have been more than 5 years or even more, I think the bank can give you a loan up to five years depending on agreement.
Before you can get loan that the payments will spread across for 5 years, it must be on a big investment with good return on profits or else the bank will not grant such loan.

I have some couple of tips and tricks which can assist you When you are about to advance for a loan in a bank or a Financial Association.

1. Compose a letter or a proposition to the association or bank about an advance. Take it there yourself.
  2. Have a Composed Plan. Ensure it gives each insight regarding your business or what you are intending to utilize the cash for.
  3. Have a guarantee. In the event that the advance you need to get is worth millions.
  4. Try not to be excessively Demanding.
  5. Make sure the cash you need to get is truly worth the proposition you brought.
  6. Try to meet with the manage about the advance.
Nice one. I love the clarity in your points. I would only add that you also need to make sure your credit score is good. That way, when you have passed all these six, your will be sure to pass the second stage of scrutiny.

Before you can get loan that the payments will spread across for 5 years, it must be on a big investment with good return on profits or else the bank will not grant such loan.
Ok if I am starting a business company ,such as a water producing factory if I went to a bank to get a loan, how long do you think the the bank will give me for me to pay back the loan ? Always believe as long as I am able to pay the interest.

Ok if I am starting a business company ,such as a water producing factory if I went to a bank to get a loan, how long do you think the the bank will give me for me to pay back the loan ? Always believe as long as I am able to pay the interest.
I cannot categorically says that this is the numbers of years that the bank will allows you to payback the loan. The terms and conditions of each banks differs in relation to granting a loan for business purposes.

I cannot categorically says that this is the numbers of years that the bank will allows you to payback the loan. The terms and conditions of each banks differs in relation to granting a loan for business purposes.
Well I believe that they will allow me to pay back anytime I am capable of especially if I have been paying the monthly interest they have been demanding from me, because that is another important thing.

Well I believe that they will allow me to pay back anytime I am capable of especially if I have been paying the monthly interest they have been demanding from me, because that is another important thing.
There is nothing like paying back your business loan at anytime that you desired, there is always an agreed period of time to pay back your loan, failure to do so will results to litigation.

The thing you need to get loan from bank or organizations is the plan of what you intended to do with loan and they will see how viable is the plan is before they agree or otherwise.

There is nothing like paying back your business loan at anytime that you desired, there is always an agreed period of time to pay back your loan, failure to do so will results to litigation.
Lolz, this is strictly oh, at least they should just consider some people if they are not on able to pay it back on the agreed period of time, they should give some months or years of Grace at least

If it's a bank or generally, a financial institution one main factor that would determine your loan eligibility is your credit score, that is how much you are worth and owing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds