Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Build a Great Team?

Build trust and respect. Nurture a team-oriented environment based on trust and respect, without which there will only be limited success. ...
Be true to your word. ...
Organize a meeting for all employees. ...
Take advantage of conflict. ...
Make hiring a team effort.
Consider each employee's ideas as valuable. ...
Be aware of employees' unspoken feelings. ...
Act as a harmonizing influence. ...
Be clear when communicating.
Very good points you noted,i beleive a culture need to be set in the organisation for all to follow,it should not just be for the employees only,but the management need to lead by example.

Advertisement Placeholder
Building a great team has to do with looking for competent individuals with the right ingredients attitude wise and share the same goals, and ready to deliver.

The first stage is to have a good trusted members because trust is one of the things you'll need if you want to establish a fantastic team of people who share your vision and goals. and explain the significance of what you're doing

Building a great , succesful and a hardworking team is the main goal of a business organisation, and in order to build a formidable team , you need to get a team that has the same interest in the job as you.

Building a great team has to do with looking for competent individuals with the right ingredients attitude wise and share the same goals, and ready to deliver.
Which means there should be a certain criteria or standards to look out for when selecting your team right? If you where given the position to choose a time, on what standards would you create your team?

Building a great team is the dream of every management but it comes with a cost.

I’m not saying you should overpay. To have a great team the management must be generous. Generosity, combined with a reputation for fairness along with exciting work is a winning formula to build a great team.

Is it wise for the management to overpay staff members?
Overpaying your staff member does not really mean that they are going to work very well for you if they don't have the skill and knowledge to do so which is why it's very important to hire professionals to work for you.

Building a great , succesful and a hardworking team is the main goal of a business organisation, and in order to build a formidable team , you need to get a team that has the same interest in the job as you.
I agree with you. Assembling a team of like-minded individuals who are willing to give their best for the organization is very important. They will all be focused towards achieving the set goals and objectives of the business organization.

I don't see any reason why management of a company need to over pay their employees so as to have a great team. Having a great team depends on the coordination level adopted by human resource management of the company. That is my opinion on this.
Sometimes there is always a possibility that when you overpay your workers they will tend to misbehave because of the amount of money that that being paid is something that they never expected when they know they're not doing much for the business.

Building great team is very important in the life of any establishment. I think that if the management is able to build trust, respect, gives everyone the right treatment they deserve, pay workers as at when due, it will really go a long way to help build great team. My opinion though.

Overpaying employees wouldn't turn them into a great team overnight. Only reward competent and hard-working employees and watch them increase productivity. If you keep overpaying, you will only have those who just want to come in for the benefit only.
You are right. You can't just buy passion, I believe those team around must also Share the same ambition and have the same passion towards a particular goal

Building great team is very important in the life of any establishment. I think that if the management is able to build trust, respect, gives everyone the right treatment they deserve, pay workers as at when due, it will really go a long way to help build great team. My opinion though.
In other words to put it short, you mean the best way to build a good team is by having a good employee/employer relationship right?

Build trust and respect. Nurture a team-oriented environment based on trust and respect, without which there will only be limited success. ...
Be true to your word. ...
Organize a meeting for all employees. ...
Take advantage of conflict. ...
Make hiring a team effort.
Consider each employee's ideas as valuable. ...
Be aware of employees' unspoken feelings. ...
Act as a harmonizing influence. ...
Be clear when communicating.
The first thing you need to do in building a great team at work is to first earn the trust and respect of your fellow staffs, always allow yiur staff to tell you their mind when they are in a meeting with you, and always value their idea.

Building a great team is a good idea remember team work makes dreams work. You the leader will determine how good your team will be.

Well, building a great team does not really comes in the form of over payment. but motivation and given employees a sense of belonging and interaction between the manager and the employees without restrictions of r
freedom of speech.

Building a great team is a vision, focus and diligent to win always. In any organization to build up a great team is a real hardwork. This involves skills, hardworking, trust, reliance and creativity. With love, prayers and understanding a great team can be achieved.

You need a superior emotional intelligence before you can build a winning team for your organisation or a company. You must be able to bring out the best in people and made them a team player to achieve a common goal for the organisation.

Building a great team takes patience and you have to build trust, a good relationship, a good bond, build a good & quality communication in your team, study very one member of your team and working with them base on that

Building a great team is the dream of every management but it comes with a cost.

I’m not saying you should overpay. To have a great team the management must be generous. Generosity, combined with a reputation for fairness along with exciting work is a winning formula to build a great team.

Is it wise for the management to overpay staff members?
If management can be prompt in paying salaries and allowances at the right time, appreciated staffs performance and provide platforms for personal development for every workers. That will build formidable team in work place.

How to Build a Strong Team in 9 Steps
  1. Establish expectations from day one.
  2. Respect your team members as individuals.
  3. Engender connections within the team.
  4. Practice emotional intelligence.
  5. Motivate with positivity. ...
  6. Communicate, communicate, communicate.
  7. Look for ways to reward good work.
  8. Diversify.

To build a great team, you need reliable people. They must be hardworking and trustworthy. The team must share like goals and objectives.
This is actually a very good point that you have mentioned because you will always need those that are reliable with adequate skills to fit into a good team that will work together to deliver.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds