Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to avoid professional jealousy among employees

There is no way you will totally flush out jealous people out your business because when you do flushed them out, another employee that you will bring into the business will come with his own jealousy also.
Lolz, so that means we have to leave with them abi ? okay if we have to manage them then are we going to manage them in such a way that they are not dangerous to my business organisation.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the person needs to be very much careful discussing his family jobs and others with the co employee , he needs to keep that very confidential , to prevent anyone from getting more private information about himself
It is good for every employees to be able to do this because it is not everyone that needs to know the details of the goings in our lives. Once we are able to do this, professional jealousy will reduce.

Don't brag about yourself. Avoid any discussions about money, such as a new car, a new house, a trip, or pay rises. Topics like these should be avoided since they may appear condescending to your staff.

So you may lose friends because your salary and degree at work is increased and your collegue degree and salary stays the same or decreased this causes many conflits at work area so you are right!
The best way one can be able to avoid professional jealousy among his or employee is to always give what is due to an employee that has reach certain height or contributed more to the organisation.

If you really want to avoid such professional jealousy then it is important that you should define everybody is rule so that one person's work does not affect another person's.

It is a good practice to not disclose the pay checks of staffs in any organization. This will keep everyone sane and normal without beefs for each other

It is a good practice to not disclose the pay checks of staffs in any organization. This will keep everyone sane and normal without beefs for each other
You cannot totally keep the amounts of money that you earned as a secret because some of your colleagues at work will know the amounts of money that you earn as salary.

So you may lose friends because your salary and degree at work is increased and your collegue degree and salary stays the same or decreased this causes many conflits at work area so you are right!
One way you can be able to avoid professional jealousy among employees is to always treat them equally and accordingly with this they will not be conflict among them and they were understand that their due rights have been accorded to them.

Sometimes there are some things that causes professional jealousy in workplaces and one of them is when the company shows favoritism to a particular worker.

A professional is not meant to be jealous in the first place if it happens then there should be steps taken by the management which includes enlightenment, placing sanctions or changing department etc

In our workplaces there are definitely workers who work their asses off and are more dedicated than other workers. We as employees will definitely notice these workers and may take a liking to them which may stir feelings of jealousy in other workers. Whatever we do we should always make sure that our workers are treated equally ams preferences should be kept at the minimum.

I believe the qualifications of the employees should also be kept a secret, to prevent the employees from comparing each other's qualifications to know who is fit or not fit for a particular position as a result of their qualifications.

The address of each should also be confidential, any employee that decide to disclose his, should do it at their own volition.
I also witnessed similar issue at my work place, someone with a lower level certificate has spent 4years at work and someone with higher certificate spend just 2years , and the person with the lower certificate is claiming superiority and demanding to be earning more because she came before the person with. Bettr certificate.

You should avoid engaging in gossip around especially when you have a lot of female workers around. Never listen to what people are saying about you. Keep working hard and the management will recognise you.

Professional jealousy? This issue is not always taken seriously or into consideration, but it has caused more harm than good to companies. It can turn a flourishing company into a breeding group for unhealthy competition among workers and so should be taken seriously.

Salary talk is a conversation that cannot be completely avoided in an organisation especially in gossips as people would like to know and share how comfortable they are with what they are making

Always avoid talking to people that gossipsand whenever they are gossiping , always excuse yourself so that they won't in any way influence you to join their group.
You should avoid engaging in gossip around especially when you have a lot of female workers around. Never listen to what people are saying about you. Keep working hard and the management will recognise you.

Write your reply...how avoid professional journaly among employees this most efectionly in other purpose of the new York NY.

Write your reply...how to avoid professional jealousy among employees professional nowadays is rampant among employees and the only way the boss or an employer can anyone jealousy is by showing love to all employees jealousy

Some employers actually do not keep salaries secret and this can definitely cause jealousy amongst them, salaries should be kept close from other employees, bank transfers are better for payment as well.

Salary always lead to problems for employers. I once worked in a place where I got paid more than those I met on the job in my department because I had better certification. When they got to know about it one of them confronted me and basically said, "Dude, I've been on this job for a while now. How come your salary is a lot more than mine?" I told him to go ask the management!

Asides the monetary aspect, relationships especially with the opposite sex always lead to issues. The beautiful ladies always looks favoured ahead of the not so beautiful ones. This automatically leads to jealousy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds