Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to avoid professional jealousy among employees

Seriously, this why a very good friend of mine who has a very big company told me that from his observations with how human being behave, we all have serious issues.
Lolz, "that we have a serious issue" but he didn't bother to explain what the issue the human nature is having is all about, maybe he was trying to say that we should not trust anyone especially when it comes to our success

Advertisement Placeholder
You can avoid professional jealousy by minding our businesses at work and we should not share the details of all the going's in our lives to just anybody at work.

You can avoid professional jealousy by minding our businesses at work and we should not share the details of all the going's in our lives to just anybody at work.
In certain point of time such jealousy actually comes automatically. But we should not let our jealousy affect our overall mind set and productivity, also should avoid others who have such jealousy against us.

Lolz, "that we have a serious issue" but he didn't bother to explain what the issue the human nature is having is all about, maybe he was trying to say that we should not trust anyone especially when it comes to our success

In essence what I know that he's trying to say is that some people don't really need to have any good reasons to hate you and become very jealous of you when you didn't do anything wrong to them.

Beeing a relative with the boss can sometimes cause disaffection among employees also. Because they will see everything you do even if it's correct as been wrong and only correct because you're the boss's relative

Beeing a relative with the boss can sometimes cause disaffection among employees also. Because they will see everything you do even if it's correct as been wrong and only correct because you're the boss's relative
That happens in almost any business. Actually the boss is there to find the discrepancies and correct them. You may find it annoying sometimes. But that is how businesses works. Any higher authority will try the subordinates to do their work with perfection, no matter how hard you try they will find out some mistakes, and for that they are paid.

This is a normal thing that happens in every organization which cause by it management at times. You don't have to show it openly if you love one of your worker over the rest. Learn to treat every equally.

This is one thing that happened in my working place where an old employee found out wat a new staff was being paid and that was what sparked it all so for me i think it is best to know how to maintain depression when necessary not letting everything out to avoid such kind of mishapp

In essence what I know that he's trying to say is that some people don't really need to have any good reasons to hate you and become very jealous of you when you didn't do anything wrong to them.
In this case I think it is true, because no matter how you are good to people there are some that will never appreciate you ,and they will still find some fault against you. it is just better for you to live your life and do not care to please everyone.

An attitude of gratitude will take you far on this journey of ditching jealousy. Pay attention every time you find yourself obsessing about a coworker who seems to attract more attention and opportunities than you do. Focus on what makes you happy

You have a point. It can be seen in different ways also, being a relative to the boss might be an advantage for some employees especially when they have issues to settle with the boss, the relative will serves as an intermediary between them but people will still jealous such person for being a family to the boss.

You have a point. It can be seen in different ways also, being a relative to the boss might be an advantage for some employees especially when they have issues to settle with the boss, the relative will serves as an intermediary between them but people will still jealous such person for being a family to the boss.
These things are very uncommon actually. Most of the time if the person is relative to the boss, normally holds the higher position only. actually it totally depends upon person to person if professional jealousy develops in their mind or not.

Organizational jealousy is a constant happenings in so many places of work everywhere. When it actually comes to recognition for a particular job well done, some persons will most certainly take offense in it wether it was a right call or not

if you judge it from another angle you will discover that professional jealousy is definitely for the benefit of the business because the workers will be outstanding to be the best and that is what will make the business successful.

None that i can think of now but you have said it all,you've given an absolutely great example which can be used to direct one in other similar aspects.

Professional jealousy! Thats a new word, but I think you can get rid of jealousy in the workplace by becoming closer to your fellow workers. This we make them see you as part of them.

Professional jealousy! Thats a new word, but I think you can get rid of jealousy in the workplace by becoming closer to your fellow workers. This we make them see you as part of them.
The word might be new but in business it is quite common. And the best way to overcome such situations is by overlooking them. I can understand that such jealousy may lead to some distraction from the objective, but control of emotions is required in such a case.

Choose to be glad and supportive when others, particularly coworkers and fellow team members, gain recognition or achieve significant success. Be kind and honest about sharing in their achievement rather than becoming envious.

So you may lose friends because your salary and degree at work is increased and your collegue degree and salary stays the same or decreased this causes many conflits at work area so you are right!
The best way to avoid professional jealousy among employees is to always give them their job description and everyone should know his own jurisdiction with this it will avoid professional jealousy and you as an employer should always promote everyone based on his input to the organisation.

In this case I think it is true, because no matter how you are good to people there are some that will never appreciate you ,and they will still find some fault against you. it is just better for you to live your life and do not care to please everyone.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, there is no way you would be able to please every human being in the world especially those who you work with together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds