Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to avoid professional jealousy among employees

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, there is no way you would be able to please every human being in the world especially those who you work with together.
I have been trying to please everyone when I was in high school ,and I came to find out that i was neglected ,i was the most lonely and I didn't even have friends at all, obviously that means the world doesn't like it.

Advertisement Placeholder
If as an organization you don't want any jealousy among your employees the best thing you need to do is to pay them based on their qualifications and experience. With that nobody will feel cheated or breeds jealous to others

These things are very uncommon actually. Most of the time if the person is relative to the boss, normally holds the higher position only. actually it totally depends upon person to person if professional jealousy develops in their mind or not.
There is no position that you hold in a company that there won't be professional jealousy. People will always jealous you either you succeed or fail in life, just do your best and move on.

Work jealousy can lead to a lot of problems for some employees. Certain private information like employees place of residence and salary he or she collets monthly should not be made a public thing but confidential

Find strategies to assist employees in improving their performance and assisting them in achieving their goals. They will feel supported and driven as a result of this. It can also encourage other employees to frequently assist and support team members, reducing emotions of envy and resentment.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, there is no way you would be able to please every human being in the world especially those who you work with together.
But sometimes you can work with people in unity but you are not working because you are trying to please them ,but you are doing that just to maintain a peaceful atmosphere in a business organisation, in this reason you have to try to make peace with everyone.

But sometimes you can work with people in unity but you are not working because you are trying to please them ,but you are doing that just to maintain a peaceful atmosphere in a business organisation, in this reason you have to try to make peace with everyone.

Seriously, it's very important that you have peace at your workplace but when the peace isn't coming, you will not have to become an ass licker in order to be on their good side do you?

Work jealousy can lead to a lot of problems for some employees. Certain private information like employees place of residence and salary he or she collets monthly should not be made a public thing but confidential
Salary is not always the cause of jealousy in a business organisation, I believe one of the most leading cause of jealousy in a business organisation is position, people don't like others to be placed in a higher position than them.

One of the major fact that constitutes jealousy among staff is pay. When a staff's pay is higher than another but that staff feels he or she contribute more than the colleague then that is where the problem could start to come in and in times like that if the situation is not addressed as soon as possible it could and would lead to something else.

Seriously, it's very important that you have peace at your workplace but when the peace isn't coming, you will not have to become an ass licker in order to be on their good side do you?
Lolz, this is even the worst because you are not going to get it even when you have done this, okay but in this case what do you think we should do because me I always try to avoid problems as much as possible.

To avoid professional jealousy, we should not use the things giving to us by the management that wasn't giving to others to mock them or abuse their personalities so as to avoid professional jealousy.

To avoid professional jealousy, we should not use the things giving to us by the management that wasn't giving to others to mock them or abuse their personalities so as to avoid professional jealousy.
Always believe that it is the responsibility of a business management to organise their business and flush out any form of negative people that can bring jealousy into the business.

I think where I work currently, this is very rampant here and no one is providing any solution for this. Am thinking of quiting the job at the end of the month 🤔
It's so sad that jealousy in job is rampant in your current work. You are already quitting at the end of the month.

Before you quit at the end of the month, you should make sure that you have applied in other work and is going to be accepted.

There are things that causes rivalry and jealousy that cannot be kept confidential, like promotion to a new position, commendation on job well done.

Always believe that it is the responsibility of a business management to organise their business and flush out any form of negative people that can bring jealousy into the business.
There is no way you will totally flush out jealous people out your business because when you do flushed them out, another employee that you will bring into the business will come with his own jealousy also.

There are things that causes rivalry and jealousy that cannot be kept confidential, like promotion to a new position, commendation on job well done.
The most common reason of causing professional jealousy is the progress of an employee particularly when the promotion is not expected by the peers. That can be avoided if the subject is fully explained.

Professional jealousy can cause the displeased to work harder and put more input into the company. But the dangers outweigh the benefit. Salary, promotions, relationships are means you create one but it is good to handle to avoid ruckus and conflict among workers

To prevent envy amongst workers, favoritism ought to be actually performed to begin with, all of employees ought to be actually dealt with similarly along with like as well as factor to consider also when happening brief on some points

I think the person needs to be very much careful discussing his family jobs and others with the co employee , he needs to keep that very confidential , to prevent anyone from getting more private information about himself

I believe one should read books about leadership, also be careful about those who don't like you.

Bottom line learn how to play office politics and maintain frame

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds