Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How soon should one start to spend from his business?

As soon as the first salary comes .I say this because that's the time to keep reinvesting in your business but you can also use it on other things if you are sticking to a business plan that would help you keep track of your business and to make sure that you spend a little on you living

Advertisement Placeholder
Spending from a business shouldn't be an habit. In fact, I'll advice that no start up business should spend from their business money yet. Study the business growth first

The choice is yours since you are the owner of the business. You can start spending right from the first day of starting you business. But I will advise you allow the business to mature first before you start spending.

I can only start spending from my business only when I am satisfy that the business has been able to stand on his own and can withstand any hardship when the time comes.
You are right but realistically, without any other source of income, you may need some money from the profits your business is making just avoid overdoing things.

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

How soon can one begin to spend from his business profit?
One should endeavour to let their business grow to a point where it has doubled if not trippled their earnings before marking out an amount that he or she would pay his or herself from the business but in cases where you cant wait, it is good to be careful how much you take out from the business

It is really advisable to allow the business to stabilize and generate a good profit.i think you should start spending if the business generate enough money to pay staff and still have something meaningful remaining.

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

You should allow your business grow to a point were it wont be affected by your withdrawals before you start spending from it. In cases where you cant wait, you should endeavour to check how much you spend so that it doesnt affect your business negatively.

I want to believe every entrepreneur has their percentage as to their investment and expenditure, so you can start by defining your percentage to make sure it doesn't affect your business.

I think it is truly best to start reinvesting into a business before you start spending. That way, the business grows so big first. Then when you have enough stock and have started to make good profits, you can start spending. Meaning when you are starting a business, you should first have some other source of money for your expenditure.

Once you can get your business running and pay for the variable costs if your business and get to know of your business can survive of you take from the profit

I do not have a business because I am a freelancer. I am not spending much nowadays because the less I spend, the more, I will save. This is what I have learned. I do not believe that a person should spend heavily until or unless he generates a lots of profits from his business.

As soon as the business is stable enough that you can withdraw your profits comfortably without it having a negative impact on the business. You should make sure you business is stable and has attained some amount of business development

You can spend from your business profit as soon as the income starts flowing profitably. You can spend it in research projects to discover other means (product and services) to add to the agenda.

You should not be looking on how you should start spending on a new business the best thing you need to do is how you can grow the business to a point in which the business will be stable enough to generate consistent income.

The right time is dependent on how well your business is rooted. You're at risk when you've not made profit and you keep taking from the capital.

yes that's true ,but i can say there is no specific time for you you to spend your money ,but you can spend it when you realize it won't have any bad effects on your business,don't forget savings are very important.

You can or may start spending from your business profits when the profits gets to the point that if you use it for anything outside the business, it won't be hurting the business itself

This is true, but the bitter and sad truth is that, there is famine in the land, so most people can't hold on more than they have already and so they take out every profit to settle themselves.

There is no stipulated written down time that decides when one should Start spending,we spend when the need arises it could be for purchase of goods or well being

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds