Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How soon should one start to spend from his business?

New business needs time to grow to an extent before you start spending from the profit. You must grow your business to a stage where your income from the business is multiple of the capital that you use in starting it. You must have an estimation of your daily income which you determine your profit from. There is nothing wrong from spending from the money generated from the business after all business is created for the purpose of making profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can start spending money from your business as soon as you think you have made enough profit that will allow you to do so but you should also spend it wisely.

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

How soon can one begin to spend from his business profit?
I am of the opinion that once the business or company that you are started is all sound health and can stand the test of time then a business phone that can start keeping his or her profit for his or her personal spending because no matter how hard we try to inject more funds into the business the owner of the business to needs to enjoy himself.

It all depends on how much you are able to generate from your business. many businesses take a long time to generate revenuw and this is why the owners are always reluctant to spend earlier. How must calculate how much your business is generating. you must also consider the fact that your business might require you to invest more.

Well I think the first thing is to recover your capital and all expenses incurred,then you must have gotten a balance and can now think of spending
Left to me,I'd make sure I make a little profit first before I begin to spend

Spending in this context might be personal spending not expenses for the business. If that's the case, surely you can start making spending likely after you interest has started coming in...

2 or even years or even more is actually the requirement estimation for for the length of time it takes a company to become lucrative. That stated, each start-up has actually various preliminary sets you back as well as methods of determining revenue. A company might end up being lucrative instantly or even get much a lot longer to create revenue.

You should never use your business money for personal needs. If you need money, give yourself a monthly salary and spend from your salary. Business is not something like managing a family, it need professional treatment

Whether you start spending money early in your business or late in your business the most important thing is that you make sure that your expenses doesn't get above your income or profit.
There are certainly no timelines as to when a business manager can you start taking out of his business profit in fact if he or she likes he can start taking out of the profit from the very first year or month but that will be a bad decision for the business as most business profit should be save more in the organisation and use for expansion or growth of the business.

Well the fact is that is your business and no one has the right to come and be telling you when you ahoild think most necessary to spend from it. I feel you should be spending after you must have made a lot of profits that will give you room for such spending

There are certainly no timelines as to when a business manager can you start taking out of his business profit in fact if he or she likes he can start taking out of the profit from the very first year or month but that will be a bad decision for the business as most business profit should be save more in the organisation and use for expansion or growth of the business.

Exactly, there are a lot of variables that can actually interfere with your business and make it to grow or fail in a very short period of time but how you face up to those variables matters for your business stability.

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

How soon can one begin to spend from his business profit?
To me it depends on your profit, and the needs that arises at time, so spending from your profit is not bad but you have to spend wisely

There is no rule that stipulates the amount of money you can take out from the business but if you want your business to thrive you should be careful how you take money out

There is no rule that stipulates the amount of money you can take out from the business but if you want your business to thrive you should be careful how you take money out
That's just it, it's your business so you have every right to take out what ever you plan on taking out, but do it with wisdom. Always have at the back of your mind that there are things you still need to do, which includes maintaining the business and restocking.

The right time for you to start spending your business funds is at the time that you projected that the business can be able to stay on his own even if money is removed from it.

Exactly, there are a lot of variables that can actually interfere with your business and make it to grow or fail in a very short period of time but how you face up to those variables matters for your business stability.
I am all for reversing all your profit back into your business at the early stage of the business so that the business can stand strong before you can start taking out of your property for a business.

If your business is one that is just starting out newly, it wouldn't be a wise thing to start spending from the profits or proceeds of that business. Doing so will hurt the business as it is still in it's infancy

As long as you've expanded the business yeah,it takes two to three years for a business to be profitable on average, when a company start to make profit depends on how high its startup cost are.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds