Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How soon should one start to spend from his business?

In this case it could be a very difficult decision to make because using your business capital will reduce the productivity of the business, instead of using a business capital don't you think it is advisable to get a loan and settle the issue ,?
I think here we talk more of the profit than the capital , no entrepreneur will want to use his capital for any other thing that is not related to the business in question.

Advertisement Placeholder
Spending from a business cash depends on the longevity and the financial performance of the business. But financial performance of the business. If the business liquidity is low, just hold on for a while

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

How soon can one begin to spend from his business profit?

Re-investing the profit is one of the main reasons why your business might grow. Many people just spend all the profit they gain without considering the fact that re-investing and also saving some of the profit might actually help them to deal with miscelleneous expenses in the business as well. You must re-invest wisely in order to truly benefit and also make a good strategy to gain profits after re-investing. Merely re-investing is not enough.

In this case it could be a very difficult decision to make because using your business capital will reduce the productivity of the business, instead of using a business capital don't you think it is advisable to get a loan and settle the issue ,?
Never going to be a good decision. Taking a loan is more like compounding the issue at hand instead of solving it as you would pay interest later.

When you know you are buoyant enough in the business already and cannot be affected by the amount you spend day in day out regardless

You own the business, you should know when the business is producing the right results. When their is profit we should use some solve our needs and save some too, and re-invest too, to keep it afloat.

When one has yielded enough profits and is financially stable he or she can start spending but must have money left to invest in order to keep the process moving and gain profit

Two or years or more is the standard estimation for how long it takes a business to be profitable. That said, each startup has different initial costs and ways of measuring profit. A business could become profitable immediately or take longer to make profit.
Actually there is no time limit for when someone can be able to start spending from his business profit it all depend on the profitability of the business that the person has started the business is very profitable then the owner of the business can set aside a certain amount out of the prophet to be reinvesting back into the business and the other percentage to start spending for himself.

Two to three years is the standard estimation for how long it takes a business to be profitable. That said, each startup has different initial costs and ways of measuring profit. A business could become profitable immediately or take three years or longer to make money.
You are quite right about your comment, I think spending from your business money should be from two years after the establishment and when the income is being established .

I suggest that you only spend from your business to plough back the money into the business. Taking out money from the capital without ploughing it back will spell a room for the business. I advise you to earmark a paltry sum as your salary which you can spend anyhow.
Exactly most new business owners do not even think this far, they just feel once they startup the business, it means whatever comes their way becomes their profit. They don't think of putting back into the business until the last minute

Well I would suggest that one should start spending from his business only when the earning from the business is able to cater for more products and can still have a reasonable profit from it

O
Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

Is not advisable to be spending the profit gain from a new business, because all the profit should be save Incase of any emergency that may happen in business anytime I guess.

I think here we talk more of the profit than the capital , no entrepreneur will want to use his capital for any other thing that is not related to the business in question.
Ok ,profit sometimes may not always be enough especially if the business is just starting up newly, we really need to plan well in our business and try as much as possible to avoid any thing that could make us to spend so much.
[automerge]1626144115[/automerge]
Never going to be a good decision. Taking a loan is more like compounding the issue at hand instead of solving it as you would pay interest later.
I believe taking a loan to settle the issue will be better because your company will still run perfectly and you have a higher opportunity to settle the loan then getting a capital from your business.

Last edited:
I suggest that you only spend from your business to plough back the money into the business. Taking out money from the capital without ploughing it back will spell a room for the business. I advise you to earmark a paltry sum as your salary which you can spend anyhow.
One can start spending the money for his business as soon as you start making huge profit and he realised that the business is not stable with this you are free to spend money from the business.

anybody who wants to venture into any business must have solid plans and of course a very good business plan so that you will know when he will start spending money from his business.

How soon you should be spending from your business depends on how soon your business becomes very established and formidable and to generate more profits for you

You will know yourself when you think you’ve gained enough profit for you to start spending from the business profit for your personal use.Some people sometimes will only spend the business profit on the business to boost it

No one can tell you when you should start spending or paying yourself from a business, but you should be careful when doing so, in order not to eat your seeds.

I will say this depends on the responsibility you are shouldering. If the responsibility you are shouldering is not that cumbersome, you can wait for at least 6 months before spending from the Business

I will say this depends on the responsibility you are shouldering. If the responsibility you are shouldering is not that cumbersome, you can wait for at least 6 months before spending from the Business
Yes. The loan amount is really an important part. If the loan amount is too huge, you can think of clearing your debts first before spending the money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds