Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How soon should one start to spend from his business?

As long as you've expanded the business yeah,it takes two to three years for a business to be profitable on average, when a company start to make profit depends on how high its startup cost are.

Seriously, I believe that is actually the right time for you to start making more expenses from your business when you have started making enough profit from your product sales and services.

Advertisement Placeholder
A real business owner shouldn't plan on spending the business money except he is spending on the business to make more income

A real business owner shouldn't plan on spending the business money except he is spending on the business to make more income

Exactly, you are very correct because when you are spending from your business on irrelevant things you are not actually growing your business but running it in the ground and making it not to succeed.

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

How soon can one begin to spend from his business profit?
Its a personal choice.
I started spending from my business when I made huge profits that could cover up for all expenses.
To ensure your little business doesn't crash early, one shouldn't be in a haste to start spending the little profit made.

If you believe that the business does not need frequent cash injections into it and can stand on his own then you can start spending from the profit it is yielding.

You can start spending from your business as soon as you think that the business is able to stand in his own and can withstand any financial challenges in future.

I would advice you wait a year from you start to know your income for the year so as to know how to plan for the following year just that your business won't crumble and with the rate of inflation in the world you won't be caught unaware.

I wouldn't start to spend from my profit too soon.I will allow it accumulate and keep reinvesting to yield more.After two or three years ,I might start spending from it.

As soon as you have made your business a standard one and also developed on it to the point that it starts earning you a regular income and also able to fight off your business competitors

How soon should ine start spending from the business? Simple answer, not soon, because business needs plough back profit to be able to stand which is why business owners need to wait for the business to grow.

As soon as you've seen the growth and it's stable to an extent that the money you withdrew won't affect the business growth. But if the opposite is the case, please give it more time

I wouldn't start to spend from my profit too soon.I will allow it accumulate and keep reinvesting to yield more.After two or three years ,I might start spending from it.

It's very important that you have to allow your business to grow to an extent where when you start spending from it, it wouldn't show. Early spending from new business kills it.

I would suggest that you can start prudently by paying yourself a small salary until the business stabilizes. Spending from your business should be done with backups so as to prevent loss.

As long as you've expanded the business yeah,it takes two to three years for a business to be profitable on average, when a company start to make profit depends on how high its startup cost are.
For me I will say that as soon as your business has grown to the extent that you have envisioned you to grow to before you can start taking the business profit as if a business hasn't grown too well and you are already spending the perfect then there will be no space for the business to grow and if the business did not grow then it will shrink and before you know it will collapse.

If the business is generating more revenue than it's expenses, it can be safe to take small amounts off it for necessary expenses which are personal. However it's best to avoid this until the business is well established.

The main reason that let new business do not last long that there are old companies in same domain that have a database of clients and ressources that let them buy or sell cheaper than you then you will not find enough clients each month and end by close the company.

You should be able to make at least 80% profit from your capital in order for you to make at least 30% expenses from your profit before you start spending from your new business.

This is a very tricky question. You can start spending from your business if only it is really urgent and you don't have alternative savings left. Relying too much on your business for spendings will affect your business ultimately.

You should be able to make at least 80% profit from your capital in order for you to make at least 30% expenses from your profit before you start spending from your new business.
You said we should be able to make at least 80% profit,. You mean 80% profit how ? 80% of the money we have used in establishing the business ? I don't really understand because if you're talking about the amount of money we use in establishing the business then it might really be difficult.

It is not easy to grow a business and that is why you need to give it time for it to grow to some extent. It may take a minimum of six months for a business to grow depending on the nature of the business you are involved.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds