Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How soon should one start to spend from his business?

As long as you already have a reserve fund and you realises that your business has been upgraded enough , and that if you take from the business fund , it wont affect the business , then you can start taking from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no fixed time for that. As long as the business is generating profit you can start spending on the business but spending shouldn't be your most important focus especially in the early stage of your business.

As soon as the profits begins to come in, you could start spending the business money judiciously.
It is important that you do that to motivate yourself and then Continue to plan and work towards it's expansion.

As long as you already have a reserve fund and you realises that your business has been upgraded enough , and that if you take from the business fund , it wont affect the business , then you can start taking from it.

I think that a person must never spend from his business until or unless he thinks that he is financially secure. You may need funds at any time when you conduct business.

When starting a firm, it is typically advised to spend as little money as possible on necessities. A company may not become profitable for two to three years. Before starting a full-time business, it's crucial to establish a financial plan and set aside enough money to support yourself for at least six to twelve months.

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

How soon can one begin to spend from his business profit?
You can begin to spend money from your business as long as you are making enough profit and you are not spending more than what you earn.

In order to start spending from your business, you need to consider the following options; how strong is my business? How will my spending affect my business? Will I gain more if I reinvest what I'm about o spend?
These questions if answered sincerely will help you know when to start spending in business

As a new business, You need time to grow to a certain stage before you start thinking of spending from your business. All your profits should be re-invested into making sure that your business grows and expand properly.

Actually not to soon to start spending from the income you made from your business and I also believe, spending are into categories.

There are productive spending which will add more to the business while others are unhelpful to the business.

You don't spend business funds. You pay yourself a fixed salary based on the level of the business. After that, you use the remaining funds to either reinvest or expand the existing business. Spending money generated from a business is a no case.
Your profit is your income, you can choose to save it or re-invests it, it is not wise to start spending immediately you made your first profit. However, as you continue in business and watch the business grow, you can choose to spend but do that considerably and wisely

Last edited:
As a new business, You need time to grow to a certain stage before you start thinking of spending from your business. All your profits should be re-invested into making sure that your business grows and expand properly.
The spemding really depends , we have just minor spending and also spending spree , you need to wait for the business to be able to stand on its own before spending from the business.

As soon as you discover that the amount been withdrew won't affect the business on a light or heavy mode.I would even advice that one should relinquish the thought of spending from a business at an early stage.
You are right, as soon as the business has grow and also given you much profit from the business, then one can start spending on the business, but he/she should be very careful the way his can spend from business.

It depends on how much money your business makes. You don't want to spend too much either as there is potential of spending too much from your earnings. I usually save some money and put money back into my sites too. I just don't take too much from my business earnings unless I really need to.

In general, it is advised that companies emphasize reinvesting profits in the business throughout its formative years. This can encourage growth and raise the likelihood of sustained success. However, it might be fair to start spending some of the profits once a company has built a strong foundation and has a consistent stream of income.

Two to three years is the standard estimation for how long it takes a business to be profitable. That said, each startup has different initial costs and ways of measuring profit. A business could become profitable immediately or take three years or longer to make money.

I believe that once the business have proven to become profitable to a very good assistant, you can actually decide to start spending from the business but always make sure that you're not spending more than what you're making from the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds