Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How soon should one start to spend from his business?

As soon as you discover that the amount been withdrew won't affect the business on a light or heavy mode.I would even advice that one should relinquish the thought of spending from a business at an early stage.
When it comes to starting up a business I don't think that waiting for one year before you can start keeping your iron into your business profit is a bad idea as this will ensure that your business is already established before you can start saving or spending out of your business profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
You should only start spending the realizations from your business if you are very sure that the business is strong enough to stand on its own and without that particular money..

You as a owner might take the profits your business has made, but you should never use your business funds for your personal needs. If you want, you can give yourself a salary, though.

As soon as you start making hundred percent profit from your business. The profit should be divided into three section. One for your expenditure, the other one for savings while the last one goes back into the business.

I'll say you start spending after 4 or 5 business cycles. Reason being that any monies earned after the first cycle should be ploughed back and another part of it (say 40%) saved or invested in something like mutual funds or more secure Investments. By the fourth cycle, one would've accumulated enough funds to at least cover for any future mishaps

It depends on what is obtainable by the business owner. If the business is the only source of income, there is no doubt that the business owner will spend from the profit made. If the source of income is more than one , then it's advisable to expand the business first, before spending the profit.

This kind of mindset is very bad when you want to venture into any business, it is very important that you grow the business to some extent before spending from it.

The whole basis depends on you most people start spending from their business even from the beginning of when they established the business , it depends on your perspective

You should start spending immediately there is a need as you only make money when you are alive, so no need starving yourself when there's a need.

The time to start spending from your business is when you are sure it's well grounded and even at that time you can not spend extravagantly.

You can start spending from your business just when you think did business can stand strong and has brought a lot of profit

I suggest that you only spend from your business to plough back the money into the business. Taking out money from the capital without ploughing it back will spell a room for the business. I advise you to earmark a paltry sum as your salary which you can spend anyhow.
When she starts to spend from his business when he know that the business is now fully reliable and standard and the profit is high.

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

How soon can one begin to spend from his business profit?
You can start spending from it as soon as you start making enough profit that even after setting aside a certain amount of money from the profit, you still have left over. You should set aside a particular percentage of your profit for your business and other important things, then you can spend from the remaining.

The saying that an intrapreneur should pay his self last is becoming more widespread and the business world. that doesn't mini shouldn't be yourself but be sure to do it when your business has grown roots. Businesses require all the funding they can get until they can be able to stand on their own and on waiver when you start spending from it. from your business when you are sure that it has become has become strong.

You can start spending from your business profit once you know the business is balanced ,for example if you collected loan to start up your business ,you need to make sure you settle your loan before thinking of spending but I will advice you invest it on your business to bring more profit

As soon as you discover that the amount been withdrew won't affect the business on a light or heavy mode.I would even advice that one should relinquish the thought of spending from a business at an early stage.
If I was to advise any business owner I will tell them that we never the start of their business they shouldn't be in all ready to start spending their first prophet but instead they should keep reinvesting that property back into the business until we can see that the business is well established.

You are very correct in your analysis above. This means that one should be very prepared before going into a particular business and be sure that the capital used for the business will not be needed soon which may cause one to start spending any little profit that comes instead of reinvesting it. It is just my opinion.

The profit your business is making and how often it is been made should be considered. The truth is that, someone who used all his savings to set up a business may be broke without any other source of income than that business.
I would suggest that you can start prudently by paying yourself a small salary until the business stabilizes.
I can only start spending from my business only when I am satisfy that the business has been able to stand on his own and can withstand any hardship when the time comes.

Not soon... If profits comes in you should be thinking about expanding not spending. Depending on the business, u can spend when u are satisfied, but not soon

Not soon... If profits comes in you should be thinking about expanding not spending. Depending on the business, u can spend when u are satisfied, but not soon
Maybe you can give the business 6 months to determine if the profits are stable. That way the business can pay you an allowance from the profit if not a regular salary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds