Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

I've not been able to start up my own personal business yet. It's not really easy setting up a reasonable business as it requires good capital. . But however I'll do that in the future.
The earlier you start to think of how to start your own business ,.the better it will become because you will be able to gain a lot of exposure to how to run a business perfectly.

Advertisement Placeholder
The earlier you start to think of how to start your own business ,.the better it will become because you will be able to gain a lot of exposure to how to run a business perfectly.
I am not thinking of starting up a business anytime soon , I still have a lot of things to do before thinking of committing myself into a business . I just have to follow up my own time and arrangement.

I am not thinking of starting up a business anytime soon , I still have a lot of things to do before thinking of committing myself into a business . I just have to follow up my own time and arrangement.
It is very good to prepare yourself before you start and you should always have a proper planning on ground because a business without a plan is on the verge of collapsing.

I don't think the university offers any free course, except you get a scholarship. but when it comes to online you can actually get a lot of free courses that would help you achieve whatever you want.

I guess that they do offer some free online courses as well if you search for them. However, when it comes to free courses, they tend to teach you basic things, not advance-level things.

I actually started my first business at the age of 20 and I was very inexperienced them but I was able to skim through because I was well-prepared and plant very well for it.

It is very good to prepare yourself before you start and you should always have a proper planning on ground because a business without a plan is on the verge of collapsing.
Thanks for the guiding tips , that is why I try as much as possible not to rush into a business now, I will first of all have to make capital already available for the business before starting .

I guess that they do offer some free online courses as well if you search for them. However, when it comes to free courses, they tend to teach you basic things, not advance-level things.
then there is no need for that because without the advanced level you cannot learn something reasonable. I also do not think they offer certificates when you learn things for free.

Personally I dont really think starting up your own business depends on your age. you can start up a small scale business even at a teen age when you have the financial support from families and people around you.

I've not been able to start up my own personal business yet. It's not really easy setting up a reasonable business as it requires good capital. . But however I'll do that in the future.
It is better you put yourself together and think of a viable business to start with .
This is exactly what is obtainable in the economies of most of the world now.
Searching for White collar jobs we don't make a change because it is not available.

Starting up a business is not something easy,you need have a lot of things before you can start to earn from it, and most importantly you need to have a good amount of money before thinking of starting your own business.

I have personally not been able to start up a business yet , I still have so many things to do academically before I can even think of settling down with a business..

I have personally not been able to start up a business yet , I still have so many things to do academically before I can even think of settling down with a business..
The advantages of starting out a business at a very early age is a very enormous and it is a way to get acquainted to business etiquette quickly.
If you start business very early you will be acquainted to how to run business very quickly.

The advantages of starting out a business at a very early age is a very enormous and it is a way to get acquainted to business etiquette quickly.
If you start business very early you will be acquainted to how to run business very quickly.
Starting up a business early comes with a lot of advantage , but however sometimes we just have to take time and plan out how your business will be. It may not be a nice idea to rush into a business. You can still be successful if you have to take your time and plan it perfectly.

Personally I dont really think starting up your own business depends on your age. you can start up a small scale business even at a teen age when you have the financial support from families and people around you.
What really matters whenever you want to venture into a business is your level of experience and knowledge. Age matters in few cases but most of the time it does not really matter at all.

As I am growing older, I haven't started any business of mind yet though I'm planning of learning and offline skill that will help me to get the money before I start any business of my own.

Starting up a business is not something easy,you need have a lot of things before you can start to earn from it, and most importantly you need to have a good amount of money before thinking of starting your own business.
Money is the most important thing and that is what I put into consideration when thinking of starting a business, I believe business might be easy when you carry out all the necessary research about it.

then there is no need for that because without the advanced level you cannot learn something reasonable. I also do not think they offer certificates when you learn things for free.

Yes, those free courses might not have that much value because they are being offered for free for a very big reason. But still I think that such kind of courses might help to some extent,.

Yes, those free courses might not have that much value because they are being offered for free for a very big reason. But still I think that such kind of courses might help to some extent,.
When you engage in free courses on the internet it may definitely not give you what you desire because there are so many things that will be hidden .
It is highly necessary for you to ensure you keep learning.

Some of them may not actually have a lot of value but it can help you to an extent. Iff you are lucky you can get free courses that would help you become successful in whatever you are doing.

My parents actually did not have any kind of business background and I believe that that is one of the reasons why I did not find it easy when it comes to managing my own first business startup.
I quite agree with you. When your parents don't have business background, it could affect you when you ultimately start your own business. Those who have been introduced to business in their early life find starting business an easy thing when they eventually start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds