Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

I was just around 20 years old when I started my first business and I did not have any experience them so the business failed but I was able to learn a lot of things along the way.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was 21 years old when I first opened my own barbershop and hired people to working for me
It is quite impressive that you could start such a big business at 21.
You must have garnered a lot of experience on how to run a barbing salon more effectively by now.

Not too long I started my business running my own business, because I know there is no time that you start up your business that is bad, depending when the person have the money to go into the business.

Not too long I started my business running my own business, because I know there is no time that you start up your business that is bad, depending when the person have the money to go into the business.
I'm so happy that you have started your own business and you will tend to gain more experience on how to run and manage a business.
Accept my congratulations on the establishment of your own business.

Yes, it do take some times before a business owner usually start generating profit and at that stage he or she most be at least stable in his or her business dealings.
Personally , even if I have to start up a business now I wouldn't look for much profit most especially at the early stage. My most important priority will be to have trusted client around me first.

I was just around 20 years old when I started my first business and I did not have any experience them so the business failed but I was able to learn a lot of things along the way.
I actually hope you have learnt from your mistakes pre-order starting a business at the age of 20 is actually good because you'll be able to learn a lot of things before you get to the age of 30.

One of the reason that made me to start my own business is that i love to do courier and logistics handling,and it was just easy for me to integrate it into my line of business when the oppourtunity present itself.

I was just around 20 years of age when I started my own business and to be honest I will advise that everybody should go for an apprenticeship before starting business because you are likely to lose money.

I don't really have a business at the moment, I just post on bizdustry to earn money online, but I'm looking for other means of earn a good amount of money online.

I was just around 22 years of age when I started my first business. I have already been involved in a lot of business is so starting this one is something that is not really tough.

I'm so happy that you have started your own business and you will tend to gain more experience on how to run and manage a business.
Accept my congratulations on the establishment of your own business.
Thanks for that, business is not really easy because sometimes you lost so many things, the income is not coming steady business this days is very difficult because the way things are cost.

Actually starting a business is not determined by our age but I believe based on the knowledge and understanding we have. some may be far grown up in age but have little knowledge about business.

Actually starting a business is not determined by our age but I believe based on the knowledge and understanding we have. some may be far grown up in age but have little knowledge about business.
age does not really matter when it comes to getting necessary acumen about business. what is necessary is your skill and experience and how to run a successful business.

Absolutely making people most often focus or consider age rather than knowledge and understanding because there are some grown up people who have lost sense of reasoning on how to start and develop a business.

I haven't start a personal business as I'm at the moment trying to raise enough capital to start mine. Though I have my own business ideas, I work for people to get paid.

Actually I can't really remember the exact year to which I started making money these is because there is no any age limitation to starting of business in my area. as long as you can read and write, you are good to go.

Hustling and making money for myself in other to tackle some of my basic needs by myself has been a goal to me since when I was small, I started working as a mechanic when I was 10 years old.

Actually my first earning was at 17 though I know it was illegal because no child of my age was allowed to hold money of it's own then but I engage myself working at a restaurant to get that.

I started my baking business quite late because I don't have enough money to start my business , but I started my agricultural business at a very tender age of twelve .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds