Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

learning of skills currently is one of the best ways you can use to succeed. There are even several skills you can learn online and there are also some others you can learn offline but at the end of the day be rest assured that they will give you financial freedom.

Learning skills is quite important because skills could help you to deal with many problems related to employment. You allow yourself to explore different kind of career options when you have a set of multiple skills.

Advertisement Placeholder
Learning skills is quite important because skills could help you to deal with many problems related to employment. You allow yourself to explore different kind of career options when you have a set of multiple skills.
Probably, there are some courses you will acquire and they will give you the opportunity to get employment remotely. If you acquire some skills are in Udemy such opportunities exist.

Probably, there are some courses you will acquire and they will give you the opportunity to get employment remotely. If you acquire some skills are in Udemy such opportunities exist.
I'm planning to enroll for some courses at udemy very soon because I need to sharpen my skills to learn more online. The more skills you have, the more the money you will make online.

I'm planning to enroll for some courses at udemy very soon because I need to sharpen my skills to learn more online. The more skills you have, the more the money you will make online.
That's very good. there are very good skills in the platform in which can help you to become very successful in the internet space. Almost every online business has a course there.

This is what I always instill in my children. I would love to teach them how to Hustle even while they are kids
For instance, I normally give the paid to click website that I registered with to my first son to surf.
It's a very good idea. Teaching yout really children this way to hustle online to make their own money will help them enough to know how to go by their daily activities as planned.

It's a very good idea. Teaching yout really children this way to hustle online to make their own money will help them enough to know how to go by their daily activities as planned.
I think starting a YouTube channel for your children is one of the best things you can do for them. You can help them to create the videos properly and after sometime it can be monetized.

I think starting a YouTube channel for your children is one of the best things you can do for them. You can help them to create the videos properly and after sometime it can be monetized.
Starting YouTube channel for the kid is a good gesture period. I believe that there is a YouTube kid which is the children version of the YouTube that you can register for the children.

Starting YouTube channel for the kid is a good gesture period. I believe that there is a YouTube kid which is the children version of the YouTube that you can register for the children.
There is a feature in YouTube dedicated to children only. I think if the child deals on promotion of toy products then a lot of children will probably be very much interested

Well I haven't started any of my business yet but I know a lot of people that their parents do guide them on how to run a business and that's usually make it easy for them when they reach a certain stage, they don't find running a business difficult again.

Well I haven't started any of my business yet but I know a lot of people that their parents do guide them on how to run a business and that's usually make it easy for them when they reach a certain stage, they don't find running a business difficult again.
Even if you have not started a business it is recommended that we should start one day so that you will get yourself acquainted to the basic knowledge needed to run a business effectively.

Well my people believe that running a business is not for children so I was not allowed to run mine but rather for the family not until I turned 18 that's the age they considered as the best for a child to be rationally.
Even if you have not started a business it is recommended that we should start one day so that you will get yourself acquainted to the basic knowledge needed to run a business effectively.
Actually there most be a time when you will start if you have not yet because I believe everyone has a time to which he will have the desire to start something productive that may make him some income.

Udemy is a great site and it also offers free courses. I think that even many major universities also offer many free courses. I am trying to find courses offered by big universities such as Oxford and Harvard.

Udemy is a great site and it also offers free courses. I think that even many major universities also offer many free courses. I am trying to find courses offered by big universities such as Oxford and Harvard.
I don't think the university offers any free course, except you get a scholarship. but when it comes to online you can actually get a lot of free courses that would help you achieve whatever you want.

Starting a business at a very young age very good and important because it will make you to have a lot of experience. I also started at a young age but it was not actually my business but that of my mum.
That's the truth, starting up early brings about exposure to the risk and problems encountered in business. It opens one's problem solving skills at an early age and business thrives on the wings of problem being solved

the first time i did my own business was when i was in primary school, i remember selling biscuits i buy from the market and reselling them to my classmates at lunch time, thereby making some form of profit for myself which i eventually ate

That's the truth, starting up early brings about exposure to the risk and problems encountered in business. It opens one's problem solving skills at an early age and business thrives on the wings of problem being solved
the importance of starting a business at a young age cannot be underestimated. A lot of people have been able to grow big businesses because they were able to start very early. The experience gotten is priceless.

the importance of starting a business at a young age cannot be underestimated. A lot of people have been able to grow big businesses because they were able to start very early. The experience gotten is priceless.
When you start running a business at a very young age , you are preparing yourself for the future and you wouldn't face any challenges when you are given greater task to execute in any business.

When you start running a business at a very young age , you are preparing yourself for the future and you wouldn't face any challenges when you are given greater task to execute in any business.
Probably, starting a business at a very young age will give you the needed exposure in order for you to become successful in business in the future. It will make you will never to be afraid of taking some certain risks that will make you successful in business.

I was just 16 when I start up my own business, the business was not that strong i needed enough money to make it more interesting but at the later end it crashes down.

I've not been able to start up my own personal business yet. It's not really easy setting up a reasonable business as it requires good capital. . But however I'll do that in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds